User Tag List

First 5678 Last

the hot girl planet!

Oh that's not a type...
    Of course we'd have the craziest funnest girls with us on planet ENFP so I guess we could pillage and shanghai some other planets so we could get some workers to finish the projects that we drew out but then didn't feel like finishing.

An ENFP planet would be full of half-done blueprints and buildings with everyone just crashing in traveling communes. Singing, dancing and free love would be the orders of the day. There would be no farms, since we wouldn't be able to follow through on harvesting them, it'd be more like a johnny appleseed thing. Planting stuff with the thought that we might pass by that way again.

Doesn't sound like a bad life to me!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I don't feel a particular drive to infiltrate any of them..
    I guess I would take the ESFJ planet, so as to broaden my scope of understanding.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Ho ho!
    I think you misunderstand INTPs. We're not completely apathetic.
    At least I'm certainly not.
    I can't remember the exact vision that flew through my mind at the precise moment that thought came flying through, but it didn't have anything to do with apathy.

I think I thought they would all be in their own little world analyzing everything, and they would barely notice anyone else.

But that probably doesn't apply to you, as my signature says.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Appeal to singature, Appeal to authority.
    HAH!
    HAH!

Ermmm, yes... I'm reclusive, but I certainly notice people when they are around, and their personality makes a big difference.
    Last edited by Magic Poriferan; 11-05-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: because this place doesn't do bold and italics the usual way

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I certainly notice people when they are around, and their personality makes a big difference.
    I definitely notice others around me. It's easily awkward to be around others for me. Or really, I think they feel awkward - I'm ok with quiet time. I've found that a bunch of E's feel like they have to keep a conversation going for things to feel right. In those cases I end up being even more quiet than usual and let them yap on hoping that they'll find a stopping point and quiet down themselves. It's really bad during a long drive D:

The cool I's like me don't care if it's quiet and it never feels awkward. E's that I get along with a whole hell of a lot make it the same way but they always keep the conversation going - and they can usually get me to talk loads more than any I ever will.

And if everyone were an ISTP - *sigh* I think I'd die of boredom. We'd never talk to eachother. If we got over that and did start talking, we'd have a great time going on all kinds of adventures
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    In ENFJ world, there'd be lots of underground sex parties and fight clubs that everyone would vehemently pretend not to know about.

Kids would be shipped off to a Hogwart's like Charm School where required reading is:

How to Win Friends and Influence People
    The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction
    Subscriptions to In Touch, Us, W, and People
    perezhilton.com

Really?? Damn, you guys sound like a lot of fun!

How come I never knew this about ENFJ's? You're like a the bad boy version of ENFP. Maybe we ENFP's would be able to organize some hedonistic parties of our own if we could get a handle on our 'J's.

Where can I meet some ENFJs? Seriously, where do ENFJs hang out?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    -Walt Disney would make films like "The Little Assassin Who Could" and "Johnny Works on His Vintage Muscle Car"
    haha!

I bet Johny dies in an over the top crash at the end.

Didn't Star Trek play around with the concept of planets populated with people from one of the quadriform personality types/lifestyles?

Weren't Counselor Troi's (did I spell that right?) ancestors betazoids with highly empathic abilities?

And Dr. Spock had such issues dealing with his humanity as his entire world was purely rational.

And the DS9 people on Bejira seemed like SPs or weak NFs.

Ultimately, the message seemed to be that of all those lifeforms, humans with all their variety brought about the Federation, but still the planet of Vulcans and the tradition-based Klingons and the Betas all had functioning societies.

[There were some really funny scenarios on here.]

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Really?? Damn, you guys sound like a lot of fun!

How come I never knew this about ENFJ's? You're like a the bad boy version of ENFP. Maybe we ENFP's would be able to organize some hedonistic parties of our own if we could get a handle on our 'J's.

Where can I meet some ENFJs? Seriously, where do ENFJs hang out?
    I'm totally for ENFPs and ENFJs hooking up! We'll organize it and all yall have to do is bring your pleasant selves!!

With ENFJs being so image conscious and all, I think we'll find a way to our keep our noses clean and do our dirt under the table. Wouldn't want the local Kiwanis or Stitch 'N Bitch club to find out, would we?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Laws? What laws?

Sleep? What sleep?

CAR WARS BABY. Wait wait... ROBOT WARS! Wait.... MECH WARS! YAH!

Ok, I've decided... ISTP world = awesome.

Society is not uniform by nature. Economics would force jobs to be done, of course, but the society itself would not resemble our current society. Society emerges from the individuals that make it up, both past and present.
    I agree.

The ISTPs are the only type with some sense.

It is about time.