User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

If everyone was my type I would have to destroy the world,lol.
    I tend to not like people who are too much like me in real life. I relish being an individual and when someone else is too much like me I lose that sense of self and therefore can't stand being around that person,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    If everyone were an INTJ, there would just be robots doing those things.
    LOL! You're funny!

Hey! Maybe that WOULD be better!

(Apparently I am an ISTJ now. ph34r me d00dz!)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post

(Apparently I am an ISTJ now. ph34r me d00dz!)
    Way to jump on the bandwagon!

MBTI
    INTJ

If everyone was INTJ, we'd have figured out how to habitate Mars 1000 years ago.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Way to jump on the bandwagon!
    There's a bandwagon to J-Town now?

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Laws? What laws?

Sleep? What sleep?

CAR WARS BABY. Wait wait... ROBOT WARS! Wait.... MECH WARS! YAH!

Ok, I've decided... ISTP world = awesome.
    Now that I've recovered from that little detour into ISTJland, I second this post.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Now that I've recovered from that little detour into ISTJland
    <off-topic> What was that about anyway? </off-topic>

---

A world of INTJs as extrapolated from my experiences:

Best-case scenario: INTJs sit together in silent agreement that 'There is no spoon.' While of course enjoying being in the company of equals, after the initial rush of exhilaration at having conquered the problem of the spoon has faded, they cannot escape a certain irrational feeling of wistfulness - a longing that something would come along to break the monotony of their perfect understanding.

Worst-case scenario: INTJs disagree on spoon epistemology. High noon on the internet forum! (Should they meet in real life, they will ignore each other or at most exchange condescending smiles, since they are out of their element in a real-time confrontation.) Every post is analyzed for clues as to the motivation of the others for disagreeing with the obvious truth about the spoon (being obvious, there is of course no point in arguing it) and so the discussion quickly derails into mutual psychoanalysis. The last INTJ standing is, naturally, the one with the biggest guns and/or the most bulletproof body armor. The other INTJs will not concede defeat ("We'll just have to agree to disagree about the existence of the spoon") but unrelated reasons will force them to take a hiatus from the internet forum.

---

And if an ENFP should happen to show up, it would be: "I have a spoon, wanna see? Oh, wait a minute, I left it in the car. Hey, as long as we have to go to the car, wanna take a drive? Oh, isn't my car just the prettiest thing you've ever seen? Hold on, I forgot my purse. Oh, let's go to the mall. We can get a new spoon there."

(I can't take the credit for that last one; it belongs to this ENFP-bashing INTJ.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

I imagine nothing ever gets done on INFJ planet. We live in treetops, since we only know how to built houses in theory. People sit around a bonfire & smoke pot all day and wonder about other planets. Every movie in theater is made by David Lynch. Every word has its own dictionary with metaphors & synonyms. Restaurants only serve 1 meal, because otherwise ordering would take forever. Your meal gets thrown into your lap, each time, by accident. The national currency is apologies. Everyone is everyone's soulmate. The end.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    <off-topic> What was that about anyway? </off-topic>

---

A world of INTJs as extrapolated from my experiences:

Best-case scenario: INTJs sit together in silent agreement that 'There is no spoon.' While of course enjoying being in the company of equals, after the initial rush of exhilaration at having conquered the problem of the spoon has faded, they cannot escape a certain irrational feeling of wistfulness - a longing that something would come along to break the monotony of their perfect understanding.

Worst-case scenario: INTJs disagree on spoon epistemology. High noon on the internet forum! (Should they meet in real life, they will ignore each other or at most exchange condescending smiles, since they are out of their element in a real-time confrontation.) Every post is analyzed for clues as to the motivation of the others for disagreeing with the obvious truth about the spoon (being obvious, there is of course no point in arguing it) and so the discussion quickly derails into mutual psychoanalysis. The last INTJ standing is, naturally, the one with the biggest guns and/or the most bulletproof body armor. The other INTJs will not concede defeat ("We'll just have to agree to disagree about the existence of the spoon") but unrelated reasons will force them to take a hiatus from the internet forum.

---

And if an ENFP should happen to show up, it would be: "I have a spoon, wanna see? Oh, wait a minute, I left it in the car. Hey, as long as we have to go to the car, wanna take a drive? Oh, isn't my car just the prettiest thing you've ever seen? Hold on, I forgot my purse. Oh, let's go to the mall. We can get a new spoon there."

(I can't take the credit for that last one; it belongs to this ENFP-bashing INTJ.)
    oh yeh