User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Yeah, I'm still waiting for the massive genocide, lead by an ENTJ overlord who wants to make that a reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Pff. 5 billion wannabe-commandants? 3 months tops before the planet would be a glowing chunk of nuclear winter. But what a spectacularly interesting 3 months that would be...
    That's just projecting undeveloped Te

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah I agree with this completely. And everybody would see how fighting would just be an inefficient way to deal with conflict so we'd prefer to play some videogame to settle who's the king.
    Exactly!

MBTI
    xNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I love maps and I can read them.
    You can be our oracle.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. M View Post
    I could live in a world with a 50/50 ENTJ/INTJ. I think having too many Is would make socialization difficult, too many Es too chaotic. But I ENTJs/INTJs.

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    wow....colours well, i'd vote a few of your kind in the mix too
    maybe then we'd get things working again

MBTI
    GONE

Default ENFP's rule?

I fucking fear for the world. I kid you not. Stuff would just NOT get done. And instead of wars you'd have endless reaffirming "I appreciate you and see where you are coming from BUT" conversations followed with "hugging it out" Office style. Eegggads.

And look out for those unhealthy ENFPs who turn into our shadows.

All this would cause my T to come out with a vengeance and me suddenly start sprouting a strang J tail.

I think if the world were all ISFP's things might at least be okay. Or stagnate into a slow end for the human race and let nature take over. I think a planet full of ISFP's would be pretty content with this and make beautiful art and music about the end of the world while they hike and forage and rock climb and do the nasty to their heart's content.

Freaking hippies.

Hahahha...you know this is mostly in jest, no? Except for being frightened by the ENFP thing. Cause I'm totally serious about that.

MBTI
    xNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    One third of the population would be living in monasteries and doing the penitent sackcloth-and-ashes lifestyle, one third of the population would be in therapy, and one third of the population would be living on cruise ships with servers and stewards waiting on them hand and foot.
    Which unfortunate species is having to give the therapy and be your stewards?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I fucking fear for the world. I kid you not. Stuff would just NOT get done. And instead of wars you'd have endless reaffirming "I appreciate you and see where you are coming from BUT" conversations followed with "hugging it out" Office style. Eegggads.

And look out for those unhealthy ENFPs who turn into our shadows.

All this would cause my T to come out with a vengeance and me suddenly start sprouting a strang J tail.

I think if the world were all ISFP's things might at least be okay. Or stagnate into a slow end for the human race and let nature take over. I think a planet full of ISFP's would be pretty content with this and make beautiful art and music about the end of the world while they hike and forage and rock climb and do the nasty to their heart's content.

Freaking hippies.

Hahahha...you know this is mostly in jest, no? Except for being frightened by the ENFP thing. Cause I'm totally serious about that.
    Here's how I envision a world full of ENFP's:

ENFP1: Heya, have you heard this story in the press about this person who...
    ENFP2: ... could eat 10 bars of chocolate in less than 5 seconds? Oh yeah!
    ENFP3: [Do they like me? Why are they not paying any attention to me?]
    ENFP1: [Why does ENFP2 always cut me? Does he like me?] No, worse!! Not 5, but 3 seconds!
    ENFP2: [why does she contradict me all the time? Does she like me?] But I heard it was 3!
    ENFP3: [I hate conflict! Let's find a solution]Hey, maybe you're both right and it was 4
    ENFP1 and ENFP2: [why is ENFP3 saying 4? Is ENFP3 insinuating I don't know my facts?]
    ENFP1: [ENFP3 needs to be kicked out of the group!] Oh anyway it's just a silly story! Haha! What's the point in knowing the exact number?
    ENFP2: [ENFP1 is my friend!] Yeah, really, what's the point?
    ENFP3: [Why are they so mean to me?] Hum, sorry I have to go. Cya!

ENFP's on this forum: [Does Maverick have a problem with ENFP's? Is he insinuating we are inferior to ENTJ's? Does he think ENTJ's are better? Why is he teasing us! He's mean!]

Heya, I loooooveeee you guysss Just don't be so paranoid

MBTI
    xNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Freaking hippies.

Haha I agree about ISFP world. That would be cool. There's a semi-serious point in there though.

If we were all the same type, to the same degree, would we overall be more content with however we made things turn out? Could type differences be a major cause of malcontent in society, or are differences beneficial not just for our survival but also our happiness?

Supposing we could make new countries, each exclusive to one type, including the fence-sitters. Would anyone have faith in such a project or want to be a part of it? If it were a success, they could try genetically engineering everyone in each community to have the same degree of preference too. That kind of experiment would probably be... um, evil, but hypothetically what do we think the outcomes might likely be in terms of life-satisfaction?

Whoops, I've just invented a new reality show posing as a social experiment haven't I. Blame me when this materialises on to your screen.

MBTI
    ENTP

Imagine a room with the following occupants (may help to be familiar with Star Trek):

Gol Dukat
    Elim Garak
    Q (I'd have to agree to renounce my powers or it'd be grossly unfair)
    Dr Flox
    Julian Bashir
    Bugs Bunny
    Captain Jack Sparrow

No, it's giving me a headache, too! It'd be like that prison colony on DS9 in the Delta Quadrant, where the inmates just fight this endless battle throughout eternity against each other, constantly trying to outwit each other with ever-increasingly ingenious plans and devices, but none ever gaining the upper hand. And just when one person gets bored of it and is ready to give it up, another would get a sudden burst of renewed enthusiasm and develop some way to keep them all locked there until their enthusiasm picked up again.

It'd be hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Here's how I envision a world full of ENFP's:

I just laughed my ass off at that - pure genius!!! It's pretty much exactly how things go with my ENFP brother! Man, I have SUCH trouble communicating with him because he's always trying to see some hidden, personal meaning/attack in everything I say! LOL
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    1w2

In ENFJ world, there'd be lots of underground sex parties and fight clubs that everyone would vehemently pretend not to know about.

Kids would be shipped off to a Hogwart's like Charm School where required reading is:

How to Win Friends and Influence People
    The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction
    Subscriptions to In Touch, Us, W, and People
    perezhilton.com
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

If everyone were you type...
    ...there would still be enough differences between people to maintain the cognitive bias of being a perfectly unique person and belonging to a personality minority group of sorts. Also, because of relativity, it would be as if there was subtypes, ranging from intp-ESFJ to intp-INTP, only without the knowledge of the lower-case intp.