User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I am sitting here flipping between MBTIc/INTPc and Wow -- because our guild is having the Boring Meeting from Hell and I'm just sitting there doing nothing.... while someone talks about how to implement Role-Playing for all levels of characters. <eye roll>
    o-O You're not serious right? It's a mmorpg... what else are you suppose to do? I don't get guild meetings...

Targo: oooo! That looks fun! I heard about people boarding with sails... I think I saw some type of promo stuff on TV with snowboarding with sails... you can get airborn with that. *sigh* makes me sad that I'm just sitting in front of my comp doing nothing.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    o-O You're not serious right? It's a mmorpg... what else are you suppose to do? I don't get guild meetings...

Targo: oooo! That looks fun! I heard about people boarding with sails... I think I saw some type of promo stuff on TV with snowboarding with sails... you can get airborn with that. *sigh* makes me sad that I'm just sitting in front of my comp doing nothing.

hey you're local they go to Jericho all the time. But if ever you wanted to come out and see just let me know....

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Jericho hey? Hmmmm I might go watch then.

MBTI
    type

Tonight we have "God of War" for the third time, now in god mode.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    enfp

yeah I think they are the water till the may long weekend then the life guards come back and they are kicked off the beach....
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    enfp

About a minute left in the 3rd still tied
    Jung Test Results

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I finally let the kids dye Easter eggs. My guilt burden is reduced by a noticeable fraction.

I also played around on runescape, watched TV, and popped in and out of MBTIc.

One extra kid slept over, but he is well-behaved and I hardly noticed him.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm actually in California, which beats just getting stuff that is shipped from California. I'm about a block or so from the ocean right now.

I'll probably hang out in my room the entire time until I check out on Sunday and check into the one near work again, then hang out online until I go to bed. Basically, an online when not eating weekend. Maybe some beach-going, too, provided it isn't too sunny tomorrow morning.

I'm on IRC, BTW.

MBTI
    INFP

Mmmmm, that Anchor Steam Beer ist great!

MBTI
    INTP

Sitting in my apartment chilling with the rats, drinking Shiner Bock. I should check to see if I have any text messages. Ooooh, yes, I do.