User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I'm sorry to offend you. I may have come off wrong with all these stereotypical generalizations, and for that I'm truly sorry. I knew not what I did.

Thank you for making me aware and I hope that in the future, you can fuck on with me. I would like that very much.
    That's fine. I think my tomboyness always freaks out and at any association with girly girls.

And it also at smilies. I'm in smiley use overdrive here, forgive me.

On topic: I like all types. It's individuals I don't like.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I remember reading somewhere enfp girls are into menage a trois with INFJs

If you ever need a 3rd person by chance, I volunteer
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    The bolded is kind of the point I was trying to hint at. If people confuse you as a male in a completely physically anonymous context, doesn't that kind of imply that male XXXXs are not that different from female XXXXs (apart from their roles in reproduction)?
    That would be implied if there was equal chance of male ENTPs being confused as females...for which I have not seen much evidence.

But, you are right, still.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    That's fine. I think my tomboyness always freaks out and at any association with girly girls.

And it also at smilies. I'm in smiley use overdrive here, forgive me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well you have to think of the implications. For example females are very early in life faced with the fact to have kids. Men usually dont get intrested in that before the age of 50.

So alone that would create two different personalities.

And now its your turn !
    What??

Yes, I am burdened by the biological drive to have kids, so that makes me more family-oriented, more romantic, and more focused on obtaining a stable life than male ENTPs...except no, I'm not any of those things. Maybe if I was an ISFJ or something....

I really don't see how a woman's biological clock makes her personality different from males categorized as the same type. I don't mean to imply that all people of one type are exactly the same, but I don't see why their differences are necessary gender-related, and furthermore, I definitely don't see how differences are related to a female's need to reproduce. Can you elaborate on that one?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    That would be implied if there was equal chance of male ENTPs being confused as females...for which I have not seen much evidence.

But, you are right, still.
    That merely implies that ENTP personality characteristics are more "masculine" (if we go by traditional societal definitions of "masculine" and "feminine"). I still don't see any reason to believe that female XXXXs are different from male XXXXs simply because of the difference in gender.

I'm fine with the whole society being more willing to accept traits in one gender over another though, so I guess that's why people felt the need to separate their preferred types based on gender.

That, and it was a system started in the OP.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What??

Yes, I am burdened by the biological drive to have kids, so that makes me more family-oriented, more romantic, and more focused on obtaining a stable life than male ENTPs...except no, I'm not any of those things. Maybe if I was an ISFJ or something....

I really don't see how a woman's biological clock makes her personality different from males categorized as the same type. I don't mean to imply that all people of one type are exactly the same, but I don't see why their differences are necessary gender-related, and furthermore, I definitely don't see how differences are related to a female's need to reproduce. Can you elaborate on that one?
    There is nothing to be elaborated on. A woman is faced with the reality of having kids more early in life, due to biological reasons. A man is not.

Another example would be: For a man sticking its dick in an orange is nothing personal. For a woman sex is something personal.

I am not saying that female entps are different than male entps. I am just saying woman have a different personality than men. And may the difference be only be on a nano scale, it is there.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    There is nothing to be elaborated on. A woman is faced with the reality of having kids more early in life, due to biological reasons. A man is not.

Another example would be: For a man sticking its dick in an orange is nothing personal. For a woman sex is something personal.

I am not saying that female entps are different than male entps. I am just saying woman have a different personality than men. And may the difference be only be on a nano scale, it is there.
    For certain types of women, sex is a big deal. However, for these same certain types of men, sex is a big deal as well. You can't really make the claim that being a women implies holding sex in a higher regard simply because one is a woman. Sure, being a female makes you more predisposed to possessing that kind of notion with sex, but it's still a personality thing, not a gender thing, imho...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

For certain types of women, sex is a big deal. However, for these same certain types of men, sex is a big deal as well. You can't really make the claim that being a women implies holding sex in a higher regard simply because one is a woman. Sure, being a female makes you more predisposed to possessing that kind of notion with sex, but it's still a personality thing, not a gender thing, imho...
    For me, it depends on who, and why...
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think gender does play a factor in someone's personality even if they are the same personality type. I swear I get a "vibe" generally from some people on-line that is male or female, and I'm often right, and when I'm not there's some weird reason like they're gay or transsexual (no I'm not trying to be funny.)