User Tag List

First 7151617

Top: ENFP, INFP, ISFP, ENTP, INTP
    least: ISTJ, ESTJ, INFJ, ESFJ

FP is what i like most in people usually, then only P, and then NP.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    I am INFJ.
    I love everyone.

NO NO NO NO!!!! Not INFJs

I want to hug you to death! Ce = extroverted cuddling

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    This is just for fun. I am curious is all. I am going to split into gender because I like different types depending on gender (sorry if that is not PC of me).

Type: INFJ

My Sex: Female

Favorite Female Types: 1) ISFP, 2) ISTJ, 3) INTP, 4) ISFJ (I have a love/hate relationship with them basically because I want them all to love me so I hate them when they don't)

I love (in a platonic way) me my introverted girls.

Favorite Male Types: 1) ENTP, 2) ENFP, 3) INFP, 4) INTP

Apparently I love Ne in males.

Least Favorite Female Types: 1) ENFP, 2) ESTP, 3) ISTP, 4) ENTP

I actually don't really dislike any of these types. I just don't understand them that well is all, I think.

Least Favorite Male Types: 1) ESTP, 2) ISTP, 3) ENTJ, 4) ESFP

Although I still like many of these types. This is just if I had to choose!
    i was actually thinking about this today...you know i just don't like any type much. i'm overwhelmed by typology atm and to be honest everyone i thought i could love i've decided they have some flaw that makes them unacceptable to me (based on how i end up treating them). it's like no matter who you are you are weak and for some reason on my bad list. i'm tryiing to work this out though. brb

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    i was actually thinking about this today...you know i just don't like any type much. i'm overwhelmed by typology atm and to be honest everyone i thought i could love i've decided they have some flaw that makes them unacceptable to me (based on how i end up treating them). it's like no matter who you are you are weak and for some reason on my bad list. i'm tryiing to work this out though. brb

How do you see yourself? Not your type, but yourself?
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    I feel this way sometimes too. I have too high of standards sometimes, especially when it comes to my friends.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    I am INFJ.
    I love everyone.

Oh my gosh this is soooo true. You should see me interact with other comedians- they go for the professional handshake- and I just give them a big hug, you should see the looks on their faces. Picture Sheldon Mopes from Death to Smoochy- that is me,lol.

It takes me an hour to say goodbye when at a party or social gathering because I attack everyone and give them a hug before I go,lol. I give several hugs if I am in a conversation with warm fuzzies that reaches the inner soul of all involved,lol.

When there is a connection that is meaningful and the inner soul has been looked at and seen as beautiful- there has to be a hug to acknowledge and symbolize the connection,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Does this means that you have a "problem" with ITJs ? (since they are neither of this)
    The TJ combination is hardest for me in the most intimate of relationships(family). I continue to learn more about my preferences, and at this point, I don't think TJ makes a difference at all in my close friendships. In fact, there is a mutual benefit between my TJ friends and me, and I find we are able to accomplish many things together. There's also a lot of loyalty. I don't know many NTJs intimately, so when I speak of TJs(gbu), I'm mainly talking about STJs.

I swing both ways as far as E/I, but I have a preference for E in others because I am generally low energy until a more upbeat and active E comes around; at which point, my energy level greatly increases, which is what I prefer in myself. Intuition is the only preference I have that doesn't come close to being a toss up. In many instances, I'm neither a strong perceiver nor feeler. Most of my close friends that have been typed are strong extroverts, sensors, and if they are judgers, they are weak judgers. I based my preferences off of the running data I have on the types of my favorite family members and friends.

I've observed that my need for an opposite typed friend increases as my self-esteem decreases. The happier and more self-satisfied I am, the more I appreciate people who share similar preferences.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Type: ENFP

My Sex: Male

Favorite Female Types: INFJ, INTJ, ESTP, ENTP

Least Favorite Female Types: ENTJ, ISTJ, ESTJ, ISTP

Favorite Male Types: INTP, ENFP, ISTJ, ENFJ

Least Favorite Male Types: ESTJ, ESTP, ESFJ, ----
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't know if I've said this already, but...
    Scratch ENFJ from my least favourite list. I've created an interesting, flawed and good character who's ENFJ
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women