User Tag List

First 1234 Last

In the past I've allowed myself to be governed by an extremely sadistic streak, though I learned to control it and nowadays it's virtually gone.

The meanest things often don't sound that mean to another person, because they're calculated for just one individual, to cut them deep and hard where they're the most vulnerable, and leave them feeling violated and desolate. The same thing said to a different person wouldn't have the same effect. Mere insults and rudeness are pocket change compared to those sorts of things.
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Heh, and once a guy ran crotch first into my foot.
    And someone attacked my forehead with his nose. Watta fool.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah someone told me I was the most funniest, good looking well hung person from Los Angeles she has ever met...

I say this now...I have not...nor ever will be from Lost Angeles:steam:

To top that off they destroyed my VHS tape copy of Grease II, they must have been an INF to be that diabolical.

Ok, tough nite, need coffee now
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP

I've never intentionally said something to someone just for the purpose of hurting their feelings. I've said minor mean things to people, but I can't remember any in-particular. Usually when I say mean things, it's just me accidentally taking joking around too far without realizing it.

Meanest thing someone's ever said to me....I don't really know. I don't find individual one-liner's fucked up too often, it's more of a whole situation or context that gets to me. I used to get picked on and bullied constantly when I was way younger, and it was pretty bad.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    What is the meanest thing you have ever said to someone and also what is the meanest thing someone has ever said to you?
    I have said some horrible things whilst angry but never meant them. Usually i just tell them what they want to hear instead of how i feel. Least they will feel less guilt.

Meanest to me .. My ex's partner .. Give her credit though, her words were incredibly nasty and hurtful and it read like a never ending book. *tut*

What did you do or say after it was said in both instances?
    Nothing in both instances. The woman threatened me, what could i do other, we are on different continents.

How do you handle it when people say mean things to you?
    If someone calls me a c*nt or something vulgar i just laugh in their face.
    When alone though, it then gets to me that people have the potential to be so fucking malicious and nasty.

Do you feel bad and even notice if you say mean things to others?
    If i have put my foot in my mouth without thinking, i feel really bad and will apologise. I am not a mean person though, i don't get kicks out of hurting people and making them feel like shit .. I leave that to the professionals.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post

Someone once ran into my fist at 40 mph.
    AND...

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Heh, and once a guy ran crotch first into my foot.

I knew I liked both of you.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post

Someone once ran into my fist at 40 mph.
    Did she retaliate?

Quote Originally Posted by proximo View Post
    The meanest things often don't sound that mean to another person, because they're calculated for just one individual, to cut them deep and hard where they're the most vulnerable, and leave them feeling violated and desolate. The same thing said to a different person wouldn't have the same effect. Mere insults and rudeness are pocket change compared to those sorts of things.
    Hmm I forgot. People always forget the ugly things they did to others because its convenient to themselves. There was once when I was 6, during a funeral my aunt came crying to me and said "granny is no longer around" and I said "so what?". I wasn't close to my grandmother, but I was close to my aunt and I regret it. Thank god for internet anonymity.

MBTI
    SEXY

I don't know what the absolute meanest thing I ever said was. Below is a nice example though.

When I was on holiday there was this girl, we were flirting a bit. I did have a girlfriend at home at the time and I wasn't 'going to cheat on her. But the girl I was flirting with started hanging around my neck and wanted to kiss me so I felt I should get rid of her. I told her "Wow you ARE as easy as I thought." She didn't like that and walked off. I said "Hey were are you going? Being easy is not a bad thing. Are you shy?" She gave me an angry look and wandered off with her friend.
    (removed)

Can I be mean? Yeah I guess when I was younger I was a bit of a bitch, I'd purposely be friends with someone I hated just to see every flaw in that person and bring it out, I'm not at my meanest when I'm raging, mostly i'm incrediably sadistic when I'm hurt, I'll lash out, and I won't be crying or anything, I'll just sit/stand. blink, and calmly tell the person every single little thing I hate about them and why no one will ever love them...ect

I'm still really mean, but I hardly ever say what I'm thinking, if I wanted I could probably make almost everyone around me cry, I sometimes do that to my INxP brother when I'm really annoyed and he's just there, yes I know immature to take things out on him but sometimes I'm just so angry that I can't think straight, so I'll point out all his flaws and that he's a piece of shit, and since he is a geniunely nice person he'll feel really hurt and go off and be emo in his room, but I don't feel good afterwards at least not anymore, I guess now I don't find making people feel like shit fun anymore, it just makes me realize that I'm a terrible person and all that crap.

I feel as though I'm being mean to my current boyfriend (ISFJ) he can be clingy and I hate it, but instead of telling him I guess I'm just snarky about it, I know it hurts him..but I can't stop I guess it's my way of telling him to stay away? I dunno.
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.