User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: No Boys Allowed

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I understand

I don't have a walk in closet, although that would be pretty cool. Things in my wardrobe just fall out now. Not very J of me, i know

I only have about 10 pairs .. wear about 3 of them. I like shoes and i'll buy them, but then i'll just look at them and never wear them, lol. Silly.
    What does closets have to do with shoes? I will roam the house looking for my shoes just to find out someone put them away in the closet. Thats not whre they belong

MBTI
    yupp

thats $58 yeah that is expensive. they better be amazing shoes that do stuff for you. if I was gonna spend that much on shoes.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Most expensive item of clothing/shoes you have ever brought?

35 boots .. That is expensive for me bearing in mind i have children.
    Hmm...

I think it was the $75 I spent on a black dress once.

But I am eyeing up this $175 pair of leather boots. I want them SOOOOO bad.... but I just don't think I can justify it. (I honestly can't believe I haven't just written it off to start with. What on earth am I THINKING?)

I am usually pretty cheap.
    I shop at Salvation Army and buy a lot of my jewelry at large discount.

Has anyone whilst single ever gone out and brought lingerie?
    (I did this recently, the Basque was gorgeous and in the sale. Hopefully someone will get to appreciate it at some point )
    Just a few nighties.
    I might buy something on occasion just because it makes me feel good about myself, but otherwise... yeah, always more interesting if someone else is involved.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Why don't women have woman caves?

I dunno, but your restrooms are far nicer than ours!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why don't women have woman caves?

I dunno, but your restrooms are far nicer than ours!
    I hear it's their change rooms that are the problem; especailly if they have no investment in the cleanliness of it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's just hard to organize clothes outside a closet setting, I need to be able to see stuff. And... one little closet crammed full is not good either.
    Lol .. Oh yeah .. I suppose i could remove the clothes i don't wear .. but then it won't look full .. .. Me and my logic work just fine

I think of walk-in's as "libraries for clothes."
    You need to be able to see everything at once!
    That is why you push harder against the hangers so you get to see a little of the items .. Oh it would be nice though *sigh*

Oh dear. You're starting to sound too P.
    I have a large slotted box standing up in my closet to hold all my shoes, but it only gets filled once a week.
    After a few days, I start tripping over shoes.
    I do not know why I can't just put them back in the slots when I take them off.
    Sigh.
    No comment on the P front .. I am being bad at the moment
    Lol .. But then that would make sense .. and when it comes to shoes and clothing .. i think we are supposed to become irrational .. Again, my logic works for me.

... I have had to be careful to only buy shoes that will go with outfits. it's too tempting to buy more than I'll use.
    Ahhh, i do it the other way round .. I'll buy the shoes then hope they will go with an outfit, which has all been brought at seperate times, hoping they will go together. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    What does closets have to do with shoes? I will roam the house looking for my shoes just to find out someone put them away in the closet. Thats not whre they belong
    Out of mind, out of sight darling.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    thats $58 yeah that is expensive. they better be amazing shoes that do stuff for you. if I was gonna spend that much on shoes.
    Oh they were gorgeous. I wore them to Edinburgh though and not realising the cobbled roads and fricking hills everywhere, i have pretty much knackered them up. I am going to get a black marker and hopefully that will do the job for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hmm...

I think it was the $75 I spent on a black dress once.

But I am eyeing up this $175 pair of leather boots. I want them SOOOOO bad.... but I just don't think I can justify it. (I honestly can't believe I haven't just written it off to start with. What on earth am I THINKING?)

I am usually pretty cheap.
    I shop at Salvation Army and buy a lot of my jewelry at large discount.

The boots must be GORGEOUS for that price .. Oh my gosh, lol.
    Is the salvation army like a second hand store .. I used to love going to them .. You don't half grab some bargains .. I have a Gucci skirt (used to hang off my hips, but it is Gucci so it doesn't matter) and i only paid 2 for it .. Bargain
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Shoes? Do women really care about shoes? I've never, ever had any clue on that one. It's like someone made it up or something. I have no interest in shoes. I wear converse and have it in two colors. That's it baby. This year I found a picture of shoes I was still wearing. The pic was from 15 years ago. I think the shoes cost a whole $10. I bought a couple converse, since I figured I could spend "that much" on shoes if I wear them for 15 years.

MBTI
    INFJ

I broke in for a panty raid! Hey can I crash out here, the boys only thread is a gigantic sausage fest! So much angst and ego stroking, bleh.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I broke in for a panty raid! Hey can I crash out here, the boys only thread is a gigantic sausage fest! So much angst and ego stroking, bleh.

THAT picture is in fact in the first page of the no girls allowed thread. Sausage fest? NOW I know what they mean by NO GIRLS ALLOWED...all that metaphorical cave talk....
    <3

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The boots must be GORGEOUS for that price .. Oh my gosh, lol.
    They're japanese made and styled and just look very sturdy and comfortable and chic.... they'd go with jeans, leggings, whatever.

Is the salvation army like a second hand store .. I used to love going to them .. You don't half grab some bargains .. I have a Gucci skirt (used to hang off my hips, but it is Gucci so it doesn't matter) and i only paid 2 for it ..
    Bargain
    Yes, it's all second-hand clothes but you can often find amazing stuff for $2-5 usually. I have bought dresses, jeans, pants, tops, sweaters, and coats there for cheap cheap cheap... stuff that retails for $35-50 in a store for only a few dollars apiece. I LOVE it... and I like not knowing what I will find, it's like Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Hey can I crash out here, the boys only thread is a gigantic sausage fest! So much angst and ego stroking, bleh.
    If you look at all like your avatar... well, let's say we might be able to swing something for a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Shoes? Do women really care about shoes?
    yeah, I really really like shoes.

...They totally have to somehow go with the outfit you know.
    The shoe can totally change the feeling/appearance.

I wear converse and have it in two colors. That's it baby.
    I love my Converse high-tops.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft