1. become fluent in Japanese
2. um...figure out what to do after that, I guess
3. become independent
4. fall in love/find soulmate/get married/whatever is the best way to describe that
5. actually make a difference somehow
1. Become really good at music
2. Solve one of the impossible unsolved problems
3. Write a novel
4. Advance the human race in some way
5. Find true love
Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
1.) Get married.
2.) Have childreyn.
3.) Become very good and knowledgable in my field. Have at least one "prize" job at a well known hospital.
4.) Do some travelling.
5.) Settle in beautiful surroundings.
1. See the Harlem Globe Trotters (if they are still around)
2. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
3. Do research that contributes to the field of expressive arts.
4. Spend enough time meditating to come to peace with dying.
5. Have no regrets
The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY
- Inventing nosewarmers and earning a fortune with it.
- Getting my own private driver, so I'll never regret not having a drivers licence.
- Getting my own army of robot bodyguards who will protect me whenever someone wants to kill me because of all the money I earned with my genious nosewarmers.
- Being on tv.
- Making sure that I'll never get married. Seen it happen with my parents. Yuck!
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -