These are five out of about 20 things I will achieve in life.
1. Become the best architect in the world
2. Write 5 bestseller novels and 5 groundbreaking theoretical books
3. Make an artistic masterpiece
5. Write a bingo book of everyone I've ever known with all their information.
1. Travel the world and at least set foot on every continent... yes, including Antarctica
2. Run a half-iron man. ... Or maybe just an olympic, like the NYC Tri
3. Be involved (as a Statistician) with some ground-breaking study. Preferably in some zoological science... Always been interested in animal behavior studies.
4. Expand my artistic abilities beyond pencil drawing and paint beautiful paintings for everyone I love.
5. Live in some beatuiful remote wilderness for a few months of my life.
I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.
1. Be on Comedy Central Presents
2. Take Philosophy and some sort of Debate classes
3. Go on a long family road trip and tour the country
4. Own a hat from just about every country that is iconic of that country
5. Learn how to make and do as much of the artsy fartsy things I want to make and do