User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 58 of 58

  1. #51
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default


    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #52
    Systematic chaos Cenomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    623

    Default

    99% of my laughs are fake. The other 1% are "you had to be there" moments

    I chuckled at a few of these though:
    FFFFFUUUUUUUUU - Sharenator.org Original
    Particularly this one: (Hits really close to home)
    http://files.sharenator.com/Kn6Eu_FF...-25158-580.png
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

    P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

    P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......


    Eh, I'll finish it later.

  3. #53
    Senior Member proximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    Particularly this one: (Hits really close to home)
    http://files.sharenator.com/Kn6Eu_FF...-25158-580.png
    Ha, yeah. That's happened to me more times than I want to recall!

    Mind you, it's hardly surprising. You've got to be some kind of Titan of asssertiveness to be able to actually keep to something like that, thanks to the way you get pressured and grilled over it! Specially here in the UK, where teetotalling's virtually considered a mental illness!
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTx
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Well, to be perfectly honest, i had a little chuckle (huge belly laugh!) watching SNL last night. For anyone who watched - Weekend Update - the guy who just couldn't seem to find the right words... yeah, that little skit was actually modeled after my own life and experience on this forum... and it is, of course, the reason I don't post much... But as I said, it was just too funny for words!

  5. #55
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  6. #56
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

    Funny?

    looks like a blown piston ring. or it was jammed against the cylinder sleeve somehow. knocked into a valve?

    I can't really tell what's going on, except it ain't a hemi.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Oh, and staying on topic:

    how pathetic 'Verbal' (Kevin Spacey) is in The Usual Suspects. He's really good at just being awkward.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  8. #58
    A Benign Tumor PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    614

    Default

    This.

    It was posted on twitter by someone who plays a superserious angel on a well-known tv show.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

    "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 06:19 AM
  2. [NT] What's the first thing that pops in your mind?
    By guesswho in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:06 AM
  3. The Little Things That Make You Happy
    By Gloriana in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 PM
  4. The Little Things That Make You Happy
    By Gloriana in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 06:36 AM
  5. The last thing that you lost that you wish you didn't
    By BlackCat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO