User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

The last time I laughed very much was when a guy tore by my house on a weird little motorcycle thing (I don't know what they're called). It occurred to me that people who think everything you do has some kind of evolutionary purpose would call this act--revving up your silly little motorcycle-thing as if you're some kind of badass--a subconscious effort to attract mates. This idea, combined with that illustration of it, was so ludicrous that I spent the next five minutes in fitful laughter.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    The last time I laughed very much was when a guy tore by my house on a weird little motorcycle thing (I don't know what they're called). It occurred to me that people who think everything you do has some kind of evolutionary purpose would call this act--revving up your silly little motorcycle-thing as if you're some kind of badass--a subconscious effort to attract mates. This idea, combined with that illustration of it, was so ludicrous that I spent the next five minutes in fitful laughter.
    You mean something like this?

You know, I actually LOL'd at that? Cos I know exactly what you mean - I've thought similar things whilst watching some of the pathetic pissing contest type stuff the guys do at the local pub!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Hm. When it comes to laughing, I pretty much laugh out loud all the time. Otherwise I'd be smiling. Ok, aside from some funny posts I read recently, this video made me LOL. It's so absurd. The expressions and the tone of voice of these "characters" is priceless. See, I'm LOL'ing again.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K80_WdnvkDw"]Hey, Apple!!![/YOUTUBE]
    HAHAHAHA!
    Dude, my gut hurts. I'm laugh so hard.

Edit: I should also note that I know a guy who acts JUST like that orange with the same facial expressions and all. Especially when apple tells him to be quiet and his face is all twitchy xD
    He's an ENTP though I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

You mean something like this?

*stifles laughter* Yes, it was something like that--all too funny, at least to my twisted self.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    HAHAHAHA!
    Dude, my gut hurts. I'm laugh so hard.

Edit: I should also note that I know a guy who acts JUST like that orange with the same facial expressions and all. Especially when apple tells him to be quiet and his face is all twitchy xD
    He's an ENTP though I think.
    Hahaha. You know I was trying to guess its type in my blog. I thought the orange was ESTP.

*stifles laughter* Yes, it was something like that--all too funny, at least to my twisted self.
    Well, would you look at that thing. What's there not to LOL at.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Hahaha. You know I was trying to guess its type in my blog. I thought the orange was ESTP.
    See thats what you'd think, but oh my goodness!! My ENTP friend is so freakin obnoxious-on purpose and I think thats how orange is. I see my friend in that orange. Dead on. Yay, so now we typed the orange. So lets type the apple and pear xD

apple: INFJ
    pear: ISFJ

Yeah, I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Now I'm chuckling at the fruit-typings

Phantonym

This picture had me in tears laughing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjt...2Bcreature.JPG