User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What else do you do while you're posting on the forums?

I'm only online when I have nothing else to do "out there", and I'm generally taking care of household admin when I'm online and non-leisure related correspondance. Second, comes leisure related correspondance, which I do through e-mail. I don't use chat software or Facebook, and I'm only on social things like this when there's absolutely nothing else to do, nobody else here (and awake) and nowhere I can go/nobody I can see at that point.

Sorry, am I making it seem like this is a last resort?

It isn't. Honestly.

It's just that I prefer to do my "stuff" in person, bodily, and stuff - "out there".

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar

Poke Smot
    Study least I'm being honest.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

i do just about anything else while i am posting.
    i get distracted by other things while i am posting, and sometimes forget i was using typeC.

i am always listening to music while i post here. it probably distracts me, i wonder if i could write better and more clearly without the music playing.

I never do only one thing except when I'm sleeping. I'm usually either working, watching TV or doing something else with the computer while I am foruming. One thing I never do while on the computer is eat, though. I'm too neat.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.