Sl#t: ESxP, ENTx

Stoner/Hippie: ENxP, ESTP, INxP
    Kid that wears school pride stuff but isnt on a team: ISxJ
    Anime geek/weaboo: INTx, ISFx, ENFx
    Indie kid/Hipster: IxTP, ENxP
    Hacker that ruins the school website: xNTP
    Skater: IxTP
    Punk: ENxP, INxP

my high school was fairly stock in terms of good ole' american stereotypes, i think.

i was considered a nerd/geek, a goth/punk, a hippie/stoner, an artsy type... depending on who you asked. i probably saw myself as an artsy thinker or something to that extent. i didn't really use these labels blatantly on anyone. i had one ENTJ chick friend who was "proud to be a goth", though. ha.

emo wasn't really as much a stereotype then...or it was different than now. most of the 'emo kids' were kinda what you might call hipsters now, and it seemed to be mostly ENFx's, IxFP's and xNTP's in that group.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Queen B: ESFJ
    Captain of the Cheerleaders: ESFJ
    Sidekick Cheerleaders: ESFP
    Jock: ESTJ
    Geek: INTP
    Quiet, shy girl: ISFP
    Arty one: ENFP
    Flamboyant one into Drama: ESFP, ENFP
    Butch Girl: ISTP
    Feminine Guy: ESFJ
    Pimp: ESTP
    Goth: INFJ
    Emo: ISFJ
    Loud, annoying one: ESTP
    School journalist: ENFJ, ESFJ
    School gossip: ESFJ
    Sl#t: ESFP

This was my school:

Bogans: ISTPs
    Class clowns: ES_Ps
    Beach bums: IS_Ps
    Teachers pets: E_FJs
    Nerds: I_TP
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

That remember an old post from me(

It's hard to talk about popular culture in general, but I've noticed that in the particular case of american teenmovies, the most valued roles are the roles of cheerleader and player of american football. At the opposite, the roles of nerd are the most depreciated. Theses stereotypes work well even if they're criticized. So, in theses movies, some functions are valued and gift bonus, and some others don't.

Se, is the most valued function, because teenmovies encourage to be outgoing, physically oriented, to practice sex etc. This function gifts a bonus of 8 in dominant, and 4 in auxillary.

Fe, comes next, it represents soiciability and conformism, very useful to manage social crisis, follow fashions rules etc. This function gifts a bonus of 7 in dominant and 3.5 in auxillary.

Te, then, because this function gift strong hability for leadership and social intelligence, so that function gifts a bonus of 6 in dominant and 3 in auxillary.

Ne, is valued too, but in a minor way. Ne give some sort of sociability, but anticonformism too. Extrovert intuitive have difficulty to respect social norm, and usually don't make any effort in this way. Elsewhere, extroverted intuitive represent frequently the "free electron" character. A valued role, but not extremely. That function gifts a bonus of 5 in dominant and 2.5 in auxillary

Si, comes then, because even if introverted sensors are usually not as sociable ant outgoing as they would have to be to take a good place in the social hierarchy, Si is associated with a form of conformism and the hability to integrate groups and take responsability. That function gifts a bonus of 4 in dominant and 2 in auxillary.

Fi, is valued in the sense of it induces in some sort to have social relationships, but to be a loner and individualistic, too. That function gifts a bonus of 3 in dominant and 1.5 in auxillary.

Ti, is very depreciated in teenmovies, because induces to be concerned with intellectual issues, have his own principles, to be anti-conformist and a loner. That function gifts a bonus of 2 in dominant and 1 in auxillary.

Ni, is the most depreciated function, no way or almost Ni help to be concerned with sex, social conventions, and fashion, and so, no way Ni is encouraged in teenmovies. That function gifts a bonus of 1 in dominant and 0.5 in auxillary.

So, from the most encouraged, to the least encouraged:

ESFP= 9.5
    ESTP, ESFJ= 9

ESTJ= 8
    ENFJ, ISFJ= 7.5
    ISFP, ISTJ= 7
    ENFP, ENTJ= 6.5
    ENTP, ISTP= 6
    INFP= 5.5

INFJ, INTP= 4.5
    INTJ= 4

Actually, teenmovies are probably well representative of the sight focused on each type in popular culture.
    Queen B: ESTJ, see Cordelia from BTVS or Regina George from Mean Girls for example. Then ESTP, ESFP and ESFJ.

Captain of the Cheerleaders: ESFJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ENFJ, ESFP

Sidekick Cheerleaders: ISFJ, ISFP, ESFP

Quiet, shy girl:ISFJ, ISFP

Arty one: ISFP, INFP, ESFP

Flamboyant one into Drama:ESFP, ENFP, ISFP

Butch Girl:ESTP, ESTJ, ISTP

Feminine Guy:ISFP, INFP, ENFP

Emo:INFP, that's all.

Loud, annoying one:ESTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ESFJ

School journalist:ESFJ, ENFJ, ENFP

School gossip:ESFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ of course

EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

5w4 sp/sx

I think the typical outcast is almost always INTP and INFP.

Introverted judgement with extroverted intuition is very non-conformist.

Queen B: ESxP
    Captain of the Cheerleaders: ESFP
    Sidekick Cheerleaders:ISFJ
    Jock: ESTP
    Geek: INTP
    Quiet, shy girl: ISFP
    Arty one: IxFP
    Flamboyant one into Drama: ENFP
    Butch Girl: ISTP
    Feminine Guy: ENFJ
    Pimp: ESTP
    Goth: INFx
    Emo: INFx
    Loud, annoying one: ESFP
    School journalist: INFJ
    School gossip: ESFJ
    Sl#t: ENFP

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I used to be the snobby non-conformist who hang with nobody because the rest of the kids were too normal (normal means boring, in Kat language).
    It's true. It really does mean that. <3

Gotta catch you all! Array Blackmail!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    ENTP : Loud, obnoxious nerd, joker, trickster, slacker
    Somehow yes. My teachers feared me because of my vicious hability to throw jokes upon them, and not not to listen about warnings and class regulations.

I was expelled four times for "bad and disruptive behaviour", because I only dared to answer them. It meant more than a month out of school.

But the truth is I only respected intelligence. And I always admired teachers who were able to display a genuine knowledge or passion of the subject they were teaching about, and most of them admired me in return. But the others, especially conformist minds: I felt no pity whatsoever.

Of course, you have to take into account the fact my highschool was amongst the best, the most uptight bourgeois and the most strict of France.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

-Bug-eyed Janitor with a few secrets: INTJ
    -Self-loathing Principle who had bigger plans in life: ESTJ
    -English teacher who lets you slide on late assignments and gives in to pressure from students to watch a movie instead of take notes: INFP
    -Hungover Oceanography teacher who doesn't need to give into student pressure to watch movies instead of doing his lecture because he "forgot" his note projector: ESTP
    -Stupid asshole 19 year old drug dealer who complains about being surrounded by kids in his 9th grade level math class that he failed 3 times: DUMB
    -Big black guy who openly makes fun of fat kid's bowl haircut and then proceeds to headbutt a chair: ESTP
    -Fat kid with bowl haircut who doesn't respond: ISTP
    -Ex-school football player who now wants to go to art school and sings sappy buble lyrics in class: ENFJ
    -Kid who calls the gym teacher fat and constantly makes cheeseburger references in class to offend them: ENTP
    -Attractive girl who thinks it's trendy to be "nerdy" but only sleeps with guys who aren't nerds and is generally an annoying attention whore: ESFP
    -Kid who trips on purpose during the walk at graduation to get laughs but is obviously unfunny and everyone hates him: also ESFP
    Kid who takes studio art classes, carries around philosophy books and one of those mailbag backpacks so that everyone will think he's deep: ENFP
    Redneck cliche who go muddin' and fishin' every weekend and are prrrrouuud of it: SAME

An INTJ janitor? I thought all INTJs are engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    English teacher who lets you slide on late assignments and gives in to pressure from students to watch a movie instead of take notes: INFP