User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    well i was voted "spirit queen" cuz i always went full on ridiculous for spirit week (my ESTP friend and i thought we were hilarious dressing up as pilgrims for decade day). i think i got best eyes for superlatives. lame.
    ooooooh, you do have nice eyes, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    My 2 cent correction.
    There's a fine line between them but I see what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Y'all know, Jung was an OG slut shamer. Called out Ne types.
    He's just jealous he doesn't get as much. Go around and fuck 3000 men for all I care.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    better than a thousand word speech of empty words is one pregnant sentence hearing which one feels peace

hehe

you do have a knack for relevance.
    i agree, super. and thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    well i was voted "spirit queen" cuz i always went full on ridiculous for spirit week (my ESTP friend and i thought we were hilarious dressing up as pilgrims for decade day). i think i got best eyes for superlatives. lame.
    Aww, cute! I got nominated for Best Dressed, Always Makes You Smile, Most Gullible, Most Unique, and Cutest Cutie but I didn't win any of them. LAME.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    He's just jealous he doesn't get as much. Go around and fuck 3000 men for all I care.
    Rectifying misnomers. Someone's gotta do it.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Aww, cute! I got nominated for Best Dressed, Always Makes You Smile, Most Gullible, Most Unique, and Cutest Cutie but I didn't win any of them. LAME.
    those are all good categories though. cutest cutie?! always makes you smile?! aw.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Idk what my stereotype was but I was once described as a "preppy hippie gangster" which means I defy stereotypes

I almost won the Senioritis award because I skipped class constantly. My teacher told me I didn't win because I had it since freshman year lol. Even when I was in class I'd take a 20 minute bathroom break because I was so bored and I'd just walk around school and visit my friends.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Lol, ENFPs are weird.

I was extremely emo, my class president, In drama club...and class clown...also a hippy stoner thing? not to toot my own horn but i'm pretty popular too, among a large range of crowds. And a lot of people think i'm completely INSANE (I am ). But hey, that's high school. But my main 'clique' is the artsy kids? Loud and annoying was freshmen to sophomore year. I'm a big ole junior now, aint nobody got time for dat'. I'm still pretty loud and annoying who am I kidding?, BUT IT HAS DIED DOWN.

ISFPs- Tend to hate hipsters, yet they're the biggest hipsters I know (oooooh...) I have a LOT of ISFP/INFP/ENFP friends and some ESFPs, in the mix. But I also think its due to my generation. A lot of ENFPs tend to connect with each other over social media, because we can see our ideas written down. when I meet other young ENFPs in real life, i'm extremely annoyed because we always some how annoy each other, by attempting to one up each other. But...we connect intensely through social media usually forming friendships that flow into real life. I have petty problems with my ENFP friends, we ARGUE A LOT and JOKE immensely, but its usually playful. I love them. ISFP can annoy me with how the criticize everything main stream, and shit on others life styles, and call me a hipster...BECAUSE I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT REAL THINGS...( by real things I mean really stupid internet conspiracies and social issues...lol) but I adore them just as well. They can be goofy as hell with me, and you have to open them up...that's the fun part about them. But they get my humor, and add their own humor back, we can have awesome comfortable silences, and I enjoy that as well. When they're arguing against you or defending you IT'S BAD ASS I LOVE IT. ESFPS/ESTPS are my party friends, they just laugh and go a long with whatever I do, and its fun to see them get completely weird because they get so embarrassed and giggly, it's so cute. I can get into some in depth conversations with them sometimes..but it's once in a blue moon, and I'm constantly extrovert thinking...so I overwhelm... a lot. I NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM. I have had the most problems with my INFP friends because they get offended over everything I say. But then they get really 'enlightened' when we have deeper talks. It's a love/hate relationship. Constantly coming to me for advice or it's the other way around. They always have people falling in love with them . It's almost like a sibling bond, but some of my INFP friends have been around for my whole high school experience, they're actually the Honor roll students who got me into drugs...go figure. And I might not enjoy it all the time, but I hang around with them the most to ground myself/ learn balance. I respect them, I have too/want too. They show the same to me.

yup thats my high-school stereo type experince
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Queen B:ENTJ/ENFP/ESFJ/?ESFP?/?ESTP?/ESTJ
    Captain of the Cheerleaders:ENTJ and above
    Sidekick Cheerleaders:ISFJ/ ISFP/ENFP/ESFP
    Jock:ESTP/ESTJ/ISTP/ISFP/?ESFP?
    Geek: INTJ/INTP/ISTJ
    Quiet, shy girl: ISFP/INFP/INTP
    Arty one: ESFP/ENFP/ISFP/INFP/ENFJ/INFJ
    Flamboyant one into Drama: ENFP/ESFP/ESFJ/ENFJ
    Butch Girl: INTJ/ISTP/INTP/ISTJ/ENTP
    Feminine Guy: ESFP/ENFP
    Pimp: ESTP/ESFJ/ENFJ
    Goth: INFP
    Emo: INFJ
    Loud, annoying one: ENFJ/ESFJ/ENFP
    School journalist:ISTJ/ESFJ
    School gossip: ESFJ/ESFP/INFP/ENTP/ISFJ
    Sl#t:ESFJ/ESFP/ENTP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Idk what my stereotype was but I was once described as a "preppy hippie gangster" which means I defy stereotypes

I almost won the Senioritis award because I skipped class constantly. My teacher told me I didn't win because I had it since freshman year lol. Even when I was in class I'd take a 20 minute bathroom break because I was so bored and I'd just walk around school and visit my friends.
    cool story