User Tag List

First 123

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

are you a coffee drinker? then a coffee maker is good.

think of basic spices.... salt pepper garlic powder italian seasoning

what I want to know is what type of person you are

do you like to entertain? do you like to cook? bake? think of your lifestyle and the one you hope to have while out on your own and that should really help us decided what you need and what you want.

It really varies from person to person, I needed baking stuff and cooking stuff and a coffee maker, I needed a bed and specific sheets and towels, nice big towels.

I didn't need much furniture but I needed some plants, I didn't need curtains as there were blind but I needed lighting.

so think about what type of place you're going to move into what you have as far as income for supplying your place and what type of life you have.

It could be that you get a bachelor and your bed doubles as a sofa, your night stand as a table.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ISTx

This guys says "you don't need jack squat."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

i think i've eaten zebra before. or giraffe. i can't remember which it was. it was cooked, though.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    are you a coffee drinker? then a coffee maker is good.

think of basic spices.... salt pepper garlic powder italian seasoning

what I want to know is what type of person you are

do you like to entertain? do you like to cook? bake? think of your lifestyle and the one you hope to have while out on your own and that should really help us decided what you need and what you want.

It really varies from person to person, I needed baking stuff and cooking stuff and a coffee maker, I needed a bed and specific sheets and towels, nice big towels.

I didn't need much furniture but I needed some plants, I didn't need curtains as there were blind but I needed lighting.

so think about what type of place you're going to move into what you have as far as income for supplying your place and what type of life you have.

It could be that you get a bachelor and your bed doubles as a sofa, your night stand as a table.
    i hate hosting parties. i enjoy having a few friends over for guitar sessions or to play sports in the backyard (at my current place with my parents, of course) but dislike the formalized socialization. i want to DO something.

I like being able to cozy up and read. I like being able to go on the internet. I like having an organized and functional living environment.

In the winter (although I wouldn't go so far to say I had Seasonal Affective Disorder) I definitely get bummed out if there's not enough light.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    enfp

So you want a big comfy chair and a cozy blanket with a table a lamp, even if your place comes with lighting you're gonna want to invest in extra lighting.

you're also gonna want to find a place with good window light. I don't recommend a basement suite for you.
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    So you want a big comfy chair and a cozy blanket with a table a lamp, even if your place comes with lighting you're gonna want to invest in extra lighting.

you're also gonna want to find a place with good window light. I don't recommend a basement suite for you.
    Targo: the expert of all
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    enfp

things don't appear to be essential to you, you sound like you will get by with whatever, but you need the comforts more so than the extras so invest in those, if you're happy then it will be easier to get what you need than if you're not.

Also since you're looking at bright apartments I would try and find a place close to a park so that when you do have friends stop by you can go and play in the field. That sounds more important to you. Make sure you have lots of cups or mugs, I think they will be needed more so than dinner things for when friends stop by
    Jung Test Results

Given my avatar, I'm inclined to agree with TheBeatGoesOn's reply. But those guys on those survival shows often pay for their antics with infections from exotic organisms.

I'm sorry, but I just can't make a list. You've been given some excellent ideas so far. Just get the basics as if you were going camping or something, and keep some money in reserve to get a few things you'll realize you need a after a week or so. Less is truly more.

figsfiggyfigs

Jesus so many things. I'll get back and post later, with a proper list. It's probably useless now, but hey, it might be helpful to someone!