User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 29

  1. #11
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Saslou lives in the Old Merry, same as bananatrombones.
    I have never been to Inkoo, INTP. Is it good? I mean the food.
    Thanks. Very good posts. Everybody is right in his or her own way.
    There are many ways to go to heaven. Also Athenian goes there one day, although he does not live in a blockhouse.
    A blockhouse is a flat construction. An apartment block. Such a monster exists for us poor people only.
    3 X 9 = 27 as bananatrombones says. And 2 + 7 = 9.
    27 + 1 = 28.
    28 : 2 = 14
    (9 + 3 + 1) + 1
    Leaves out 1 + 3 + 9
    2 X 9 = 18
    1 + 8 = 9

    Post offices and railway stations I know, they have their own topography. In Helsinki there is a railway station called Huopalahti. But it is not in Huopalahti.
    Nine is my favourite number, too. It is the ultimate number. After that it is only repetition.

    In Finland Saxony is Saksa. But Saksa is Germany. An analogy.

    Wildcat lives in the MBTIc. Wildcat lives in a flat. All true. MaybeLogic does not know where he lives. I did not either but now I know because 21 per cent told me.

    21 % is the ultimate winner! A math genius! Congratulations, 21.
    Roses and Lemons.
    And of course 2+1=3
    The root of 9 is 3.

    I have passed through Huopalahti. I believe I got off briefly at Bole. I thought: northern Helsinki. But then it couldn't be south, now, could it? After the war it found a new home. Or the new home found it .

    Blockhouses are fine. As long as they are triple glazed. All the houses in Finland have this. The Merrylands only have double glazing.

    Chin, chin.


  2. #12
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    And of course 2+1=3
    The root of 9 is 3.

    I have passed through Huopalahti. I believe I got off briefly at Bole. I thought: northern Helsinki. But then it couldn't be south, now, could it? After the war it found a new home. Or the new home found it .

    Blockhouses are fine. As long as they are triple glazed. All the houses in Finland have this. The Merrylands only have double glazing.

    Chin, chin.

    Yes. The third man .. the odd man out.
    Very indispensable. 2 + 1 = 1 + 2 ..
    As you say, it is all we need to know.

    T 3 - 3
    T 27
    9 - 7
    3 - 2
    3 : 3

    T (72 - 21)
    27 - 12

    15 - 1 = (27 + 1) :2
    100 - 72 = 27 + 1

    You changed the train in Bole? What a terrible place to change a train. There is nothing but concrete.

    The bureaucrats decided the station in Fredriksberg was Bole, I think in the 70s.
    It was a village made of wood, very charming. The gypsies used to live there.
    When the bureaucrats wiped out the village, they wanted to wipe out the history of the place as well?
    So Orwellian typical.
    The station had been Fredriksberg from the time since the Czar built the railway.
    Bole is dialect of Helsingland, of the 13th Century.
    Before and after that a village was a by.
    Until the bureaucrats reinvented it.

    The Station Huopalahti is in Haga. A northern adjoint, they included it in Helsinki in the 40s.
    You know so well, I am impressed. I think the new home found it.

    This house it double glazed. Time has stopped here. This is the twilight zone.
    Chin, chin. Campari and ice. No water.

  3. #13
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Chin, chin. Campari and ice. No water.
    Ah, how I would love to live in the Finnish Embassy here in Canberra.

    It soars above beautiful in perfect taste. I catch my breath as I walk by.

    My only ambition is to be a guest at a cocktail party at the delicious Finnish Embassy.

    I think that if only I could live in or be invited to a cocktail party at the Finnish Embassy, I would be as beautiful and delicious as the Finnish Embassy itself.

  4. #14
    Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    834

    Default

    At San Diego Zoo.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

    Read my Blog.

  5. #15
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quite correct, wildcat. Bole is the ugliest of Finnish towns, although I did spot one old wooden house. Maybe the King of the Gypsies got to keep it.

    For some reason when I first passed Pasila-Bole, I thought it was called Pasila-Bole; double-barrelled. It's defining feature is the railway, with a very large shunting yard at the centre. Places like this are greatly overlooked. Fit for gypsies, only? Ironic that for the gypsies of Bole there was no room for them next to Pasila-Bole station. The static travellers make room for the travelling statics.

    I had a cake stolen by gypsies in Savonia. Well the gypsy took a bite and left the rest for me. Very thoughtful.

    The busiest station in the UK is Clapham Junction. When the line was first build, Vauxhall was the busiest. The Russians were impressed, and called large stations Voksal. There's a little bit of Old Merry all the way to the Kuril Islands.

    Russian_railway_stations

    Clapham Junction is not in Clapham, it is in Battersea. Maybe Pushkin stopped off at The Falcon for a pint. Then got back on a train.


  6. #16
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Quite correct, wildcat. Bole is the ugliest of Finnish towns, although I did spot one old wooden house. Maybe the King of the Gypsies got to keep it.

    For some reason when I first passed Pasila-Bole, I thought it was called Pasila-Bole; double-barrelled. It's defining feature is the railway, with a very large shunting yard at the centre. Places like this are greatly overlooked. Fit for gypsies, only? Ironic that for the gypsies of Bole there was no room for them next to Pasila-Bole station. The static travellers make room for the travelling statics.

    I had a cake stolen by gypsies in Savonia. Well the gypsy took a bite and left the rest for me. Very thoughtful.

    The busiest station in the UK is Clapham Junction. When the line was first build, Vauxhall was the busiest. The Russians were impressed, and called large stations Voksal. There's a little bit of Old Merry all the way to the Kuril Islands.

    Russian_railway_stations

    Clapham Junction is not in Clapham, it is in Battersea. Maybe Pushkin stopped off at The Falcon for a pint. Then got back on a train.

    It is odd you recall the wooden house. It is stuck in my memory, too.
    Is it because of the contrast we recall a thing like that?

    They say: A man with one eye is the king of the blind.
    A way of an analogy.

    Vauxhall is still in Lambeth?
    The meddling bureaucrats tend to confuse the topography.

    Curiously, the townships of Lambeth end in -ham.
    Ham is supposed to be home.
    But ham was never home.
    Ham is originally kinship. Later it was the home turf, a village.

    I have looked for the original word for home, but in vain.
    I was stupid.
    Until very recently, there existed no such thing as a home, in the modern meaning.

    House (hos) is an exact synonym and the twin of -ing.
    Ing is the Germanic God, the owner of all things; hence -ing is a belonging.
    > The underling (< under Ing).

    Not unlike the kuningaz (king).
    The -ing who belongs to the kun (< The (noble) tribe.)

    I have never heard of the gypsies in Savonia.
    Usually they behave well.
    If they have something going on, it is between themselves.
    Some of my best friends are gypsies.

    But there is always a rotten apple in every basket.
    A nasty deed!
    I am so sorry you lost your cake.

    Thanks for the link!

    Pushkin is printed again in Russia.
    The hoods change outfit, and customs.
    From time to time.

  7. #17
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    ...
    ble is the swedish name for pasila, the place isnt pasila-ble . And pasila isnt a town, its a suburb of helsinki
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  8. #18
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ble is the swedish name for pasila, the place isnt pasila-ble . And pasila isnt a town, its a suburb of helsinki
    Does it matter?

    A nod's as good as a wink to a blind man.

  9. #19
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Does it matter?

    A nod's as good as a wink to a blind man.
    Synchronism is easy to understand.
    It is a child's look on things. Very healthy.
    But wrong.

    Town is an enclosure. A fence. For the pasture (< feeding of the domestic animals).
    The sheep and the cattle are safe only inside of the town.
    The person who takes care of the pasture is a pastor.
    Town is tuna in Swedish.
    The exact Germanic synonym of Haga, a Celtic word.

    A child is unaware of the events that took place before.
    She is caught in the middle of things.

    Eskilstuna is in Sweden. Haag is in Holland.
    Huopalahti is the railway station of Haga.

  10. #20
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    i want to live inside of you.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”


Similar Threads

  1. Where do you live?
    By Lia_kat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 05:20 PM
  2. [NF] Where in the world do you live happily as an NF?
    By BlownAway in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Threshold ~ Where do you stop?
    By Xander in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:21 AM
  4. Question: Where do you all find the time?
    By Nonpareil in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 06:37 PM
  5. Where do you want me to stick this?
    By Oberon in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO