User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Sheets, a quilt (I never get cold enough for a comforter), two pillows, my dog, Kleenex and makeup remover, a hair clip, bathrobe. (If I'm sleeping alone, sometimes I have stuff on the other side of the bed.) No weapons. Lamp, books, and sound-simulator relax-y machine on nightstand.
    Last edited by Tallulah; 10-31-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

comforter. 3 pillows. my stuffed cat -Jellycat - is always on my bed. Knife under the mattress.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I am very surprised at the number of people who sleep with weapons. Are some of you joking? Dont you know a weapon that you dont know how to use belongs to your enemy? *paranois you*

I sleep with a single pilow and a duvet covering my legs only. When I sleep I enter some sort of larva stage and heat up to 1 billion degrees. Every night I open my bedroom window as wide as possible to get some cold air into my room. D;
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

A pair of pillows and sheets. Most of the time no blankets. When it's less than -15 celcius (5 fahrenheits), I might need a blanket.

Once as a kid I filled my entire bed with stuffed animals.. there were literally dozens of them (I have 3 brothers, so we had lots of toys), enough to entirely cover me. I slept amongst them, and it was great.

And now I'm thinking of going to buy like 4 extra pillows to fill my bed with.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I am very surprised at the number of people who sleep with weapons. Are some of you joking? Dont you know a weapon that you dont know how to use belongs to your enemy? *paranois you*

I sleep with a single pilow and a duvet covering my legs only. When I sleep I enter some sort of larva stage and heat up to 1 billion degrees. Every night I open my bedroom window as wide as possible to get some cold air into my room. D;
    Who says I don't know how to use it?

I love, love a cold room when sleeping.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Types that report sleeping with a weapon.
    ENFP - 1
    INFP - 2
    ISFP - 1
    ISTP - 1

Hmmmmm.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Go to Halla's blog - there's a whole discussion on it and a surprising amount of women as well as men that sleep with weapons.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Sheet, random blankets thrown on depending on season, body pillow, pillow, and husband who uses two pillows. I have to sleep to the left side because of a bum shoulder.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Go to Halla's blog - there's a whole discussion on it and a surprising amount of women as well as men that sleep with weapons.
    Yes thank you for pointing me in that direction. Of course all P's there as well.

ISTP- Baseball bat
    ISFP - Pocket knife
    ESTP - Not specificed - whatever is around
    ENTP - Not specified - in every room
    ENFP - Not specified - many

I actually know of no men that sleep with weapons. I don't count my father, he was a cop but he never actually slept with guns or other weapons. Plus he is an ENTJ - I'm sure they feel they don't need to either.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

lol @ sleeping with weapons