User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFJ

I remember buying a small Superman figurine when I was about 5 years old.

I don't remember much about my childhood, or much about the events of last week, for that matter.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by reason View Post
    I remember buying a small Superman figurine when I was about 5 years old.

I don't remember much about my childhood, or much about the events of last week, for that matter.
    And yet you maintain your knowledge of logic and economics?

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

my earliest childhood memory is when I was riding on my little tricycle and two men in a van came up to me and said that if I gave them my bike they would put bells and ribbons on it for me- I let them take my bike and never saw it or they again. They were thieves. The trike was the only thing my father had ever given me.

a happier memory is traveling in the car with mom on one of our many moves and getting a sausage egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds and eating it together. I know this sounds weird but always getting that for breakfast when were on the road which was a ton was a comforting sense of stability an security for me. I always feel sentimental and always get one when I am on a road trip.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I remember a nanny at the nursery school I attended, who didn't really speak much English, who had overgrown boobs, and all she ever said to me was "No way." That was the first phrase I learned: "No Way! No Way!"

I remember a girl named Annie, who looked like a boy. So when we would play a game of "boy or girl," I was adament about Annie being a boy.. My teacher would ask me more than once, "Is Annie a boy or a girl.." I understood that Annie was a girl's name, but she really looked like a boy, and my friend Chrstina said she wanted to marry Annie.. we even had our mini ceremony, so my response was always "boy." She grew up being a total tomboy.

Some of my fondest memories were when my uncle used to drive us kids in the backseat while he would do donuts in his black Cadillac. It was so cool..

I used to love watching the sun set down on the purple, blue skies while riding my bike/popple skates.

Fun moments were hanging out with all of my cousins/friends. Best part was when we'd go to Chuck-E Cheese, steal the mouse's tail, and hide it in the ball pool. Oh and singing silent night in church on Christmas Eve.. Sunday school ditch days to the donut shop.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    I remember a nanny at the nursery school I attended, who didn't really speak much English, who had overgrown boobs, and all she ever said to me was "No way." That was the first phrase I learned: "No Way! No Way!"
    And I'm sure those overgrown boobs seemed so much bigger as a child.

I remember a girl named Annie, who looked like a boy. So when we would play a game of "boy or girl," I was adament about Annie being a boy.. My teacher would ask me more than once, "Is Annie a boy or a girl.." I understood that Annie was a girl's name, but she really looked like a boy, and my friend Chrstina said she wanted to marry Annie.. we even had our mini ceremony, so my response was always "boy." She grew up being a total tomboy.
    I had a similar experience, but with a girl named Jamie. As you know, Jamie is kind of a unisex name. Her hair was always cut short and she wore over-alls. Everything about her was unisex. No one really knew how to approach her.