MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Finish the Punchline or Start the a New Opener

Here is a little game I challenge you with:

finish the punch line or start a new opener for a joke. When you post let the reader know what opener you giving a punch line to or if it is a new opener (or alternatively if you can add a new opener to a suchlike)

For example

An old woman walks into a doctor’s office with a frog on her head.
    "What sees to be the problem?" the doctor asks...

(this would be followed up by something like..."the frog answers, "I think I got a drinking problem...or hemorrhoids...or an old lady stuck in the ass...or...they said this would catch flies...sorry I thought this was the justice of the peace...or the old lady says I had a frog in my throat but think its on my head..etc...)

Or you can add an opener to someone else punch line (i.e. [punch line "an old lady stuck in the ass"] followed by the opener "A friend of mine took up weightlifting-got broad shoulders, huge arms, muscular legs, rippling chest...[and an old lady stuck in the ass]

Ok, not so funny, butt...(old lady stuck there)...I am an INTP, I'm only good at starting ideas...I will leave the responsibility to you to finish...

Edit: Im gonna post the same thread at INTPc and see which group does better...my money is on INTPc [if anyone bothers to answer, most likely they will just come up with some zingers in their heads]
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Heres a new one to get you started [same as INTP C] or use one/[part of one] from the above:

"They just took away the license of one of our doctors for having sex with his patients. And that's too bad because...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Heres a new one to get you started [same as INTP C] or use one/[part of one] from the above:

"They just took away the license of one of our doctors for having sex with his patients. And that's too bad because...
    Ok, I guess the Typo C this morning is a little slow (or doesn't have insomnia like INTPs) here is a little kickstart courtesy of INTP c.

Now he must take the train to work.

We were hoping our grandson would be delivered on the same bed with which he was conceived.

A child should have the opportunity to be delivered by his father.

Great! Lets get exponential...

"A child should have the opportunity to be delivered by his father..."
    So we implanted the embryo in the postman's box

"We were hoping our grandson would be delivered on the same bed with which he was conceived"...
    So we donated our sleeping bag to the home for unwed mothers...

Now he must take the train to work...because he is just too plane crazy to fly(Ok they all don't work but you get the idea)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

"A child should have the opportunity to be delivered by his father..."
    So we implanted the embryo in the postman's box:
    Dag nabit I will do another one myself!:steam:

...if you are at a loss...puns are acceptale...a person my find to a degree (see also rhyme dictionary at RhymeZone rhyming dictionary and thesaurus)

So we implanted the embryo in the postman's box as we conceived to postpone conception until we got the revoked doctor’s approval stamp.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Now he must take the train to work...because he is just too plane crazy to fly(Ok they all don't work but you get the idea)
    Doc’s complaining of aviatophobia are just flights of fancy and highly cuckoo

(Sorry folks I tend to get a bit OCD when it comes to word games it should play itself out, maybe a type of INTP affair.)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Edit: Im gonna post the same thread at INTPc and see which group does better...my money is on INTPc [if anyone bothers to answer, most likely they will just come up with some zingers in their heads]
    Actually, it's more apt they'll heckle you and try to make you feel stupid for starting such a thread, even if it was a funny idea.

EDIT: I thought I understood the thread based on the OP but the following posts confused me... not sure what the line is to build the next one off...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Too late they already made me feel like a dope. any line you want no rulers. Your an INTP just sniff it out. Carefull its addicting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

This reminds me of the incident of the guy who dreamed had a monolog with himself...

Phantonym

This reminds me of the incident of the guy who dreamed had a monolog with himself...
    Totally, you should have a blog. Spamtar's Soliloquies.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I love this thread.