First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^Alwar litterally knows how to scare a person 'shitless'
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Have received several inquiries about that post since last night. I don't know what it is, but I do know that it enters the body when you are vulnerable, that is, on the toilet. So make sure nothing is crawling out of the can, perhaps you can place some stainless steel safety netting on the bottom, but they are small and wiggly at first so it needs to be fine.
    WTH?? oh my word x/
    So now I have to watch the toilet too? What has this world come to??

So I'm also gonna guess it like eats your brains or something..
    Wait, wouldnt you notice something of that size trying to make its way up your butt??
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP

That's what you guys get for having toilets with lame, limp, swirly "flushes".

MBTI
    ENTP

Sometimes eating in restaurants and thinking about how many people have used the same silverware freaks me out. It's not so much germs, just the fact that so many people have had this piece in their mouth kinda freaks me out. And then my meal is ruined cause I'm thinking and doing the math in my head to figure out if the restaurant had the spoon for this this long, then it could have potentially been in 3 different mouths a day and by the time it got to me...ugh. I'm pretty close to bringing my own silverware with me to restaurants just to avoid all that and actually enjoy my meal.

Phantonym

^^

Think about what they actually put IN the food That kind of freaks me out

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    ^^

Think about what they actually put IN the food That kind of freaks me out
    Oh I know! For some reason its easier for me to avoid thinking about that vs. the silverware thing.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    Sometimes eating in restaurants and thinking about how many people have used the same silverware freaks me out. It's not so much germs, just the fact that so many people have had this piece in their mouth kinda freaks me out. And then my meal is ruined cause I'm thinking and doing the math in my head to figure out if the restaurant had the spoon for this this long, then it could have potentially been in 3 different mouths a day and by the time it got to me...ugh. I'm pretty close to bringing my own silverware with me to restaurants just to avoid all that and actually enjoy my meal.
    Oh my goodness. This has never occurred to me.

Wow, there must be a lot of things that don't occur to me (perhaps for the sake of my mental health).
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Oh my goodness. This has never occurred to me.

Wow, there must be a lot of things that don't occur to me (perhaps for the sake of my mental health).
    Yeah, you're lucky (not anymore since I got you thinking about it now! ). I wish I never thought of that, it seriously ruins going out to eat for me.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    I'm pretty close to bringing my own silverware with me to restaurants just to avoid all that and actually enjoy my meal.
    And no one else ever used your silverware?

I just thought this very same thing earlier today. And it's just not limited to silverware. I very often think off how many people have done the same thing before. That's not so nice thinking pattern in a public toilet.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I don't like hearing anyone using a brush. Such as brushing teeth, scrubbing the toilet, etc. I have no problem when I'm the one doing it, but it makes me twitch when I hear it otherwise.