User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Red face Peeve and Happyness of Today!

I think it would be quite intriguing to hear from each of you a random good and bad thing which struck you each day. I always enjoy a glimpse into a day of someone else's life.

So post away your pet peeve of today! (But of course we can't be all negative, so what was something that made you happy today too?)

Without further adeu here are my random musings today.

Peeve :steam:
    Teachers who stick to a rigid set of rules, don't even try to understand. You explained you understood the concept, the question was just worded incomprehensible. Then they don't give you enough of an outline for what is expected in projects, supposedly lauding creativity, but docking points on your assignment when it wasn't what they expected.

Happy thought
    Fourth job interview tomorrow! A prestigious company I didn't even expect a response from.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Cute idea.

Peeve: Uh, all kinds of things, but most notable people lolly gagging around, clearly in my way, and then ignoring me as I climb over and tiptoe around their huddled masses.

Happy: My mommy sent me hot chocolate mix!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    SEXY

Peeve: The dryer broke down and now I have to hang my washed clothing in my room to get them dry.

Happy: Morning coffee.

Actually, neither of these things made me sad or happy, but they're two things that happened today that I really prefer not to happen, and to happen again.

Enneagram
    9w8

Peeve: That my motorcycle has to wait to be fixed because I am moving and thusly have slightly less funds than normal.

Bright thought: I have a couple of high-end dark chocolate truffles from a local company and one is in the shape of a puppy. Currently savoring the texture and taste of it.

Phantonym

Peeve: Cold, dark and rainy day today.

Happy: this picture really made my day

MBTI
    ESFJ

OK ..

Peeve - I thought my sister (18) was unhealthy and she is but not for the reason we all believed. So sad.

Happy - I had lunch with my best friend today and we talked about his uni course (International affairs and policy) and i actually understood and debated with him about it. I am not stupid
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    IsTP

Peeve - It isn't busy today, though I still must appear to be busy in spite of being on top of everything.

Happy - Looking forward to going out and seeing Inglorious Basterds with my lady tonight
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Peeve -- the person in the group for whom nothing is good enough
    Happiness -- the person in the group who's good-natured and gives the benefit of the doubt

Both in one day.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I just want to share this as i am in a great mood.

So i got the bus at 8.30am and as i get on the driver tells me to stop. Me fearing this is not good, he turns round and asks me why i am always so happy in the mornings. I replied, 'I don't know, i must be a happy person' He smiles at me and i go and sit down.

My tutor gets on the bus and we chat away.

The bus driver as i leave the bus says to me 'Have a nice day love'.

I get into town and nip into a shop to buy cigarettes and the bloke behind the counter starts chatting away to me so i chat back. I don't know this man but oh well.

The course goes well, but i have been observing one guy and when he talks he seems to make an awful lot of eye contact with me, more so than with anyone else. I am not sure if it is down to me actually listening to him but he is so knowledgeable so i listen carefully as he is very factual, which i love.
    Hmmm. Maybe he can see how engrossed i am.

Getting the bus home, the driver calls me babe.

I have been shopping this afternoon and spent lots of money on some lovely clothes.

I haven't had a bad/sad moment today .. And to top it off, although i looked hot to trot, i wasn't wearing make-up so it wasn't that i was looking beautiful or anything .. Hmmmmm .. lol .. Maybe my inner confidence was shining today.

That's all.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Phantonym

That sounds like a great day, saslou. Although I must admit, as I kept on reading, I sort of wondered if your story would end up with you discovering that you forgot to put on your top or something

I have the same peeve and happy moments today: nothing eventful happened