User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Bleh.

Landlord is pissing me off, for coming by today, lowering the water pressure and taking everything out from under the sink and leaving it across the floor. He has an attitude with us.

My car is showing early signs of transmission failure <10% of the time. I like my car, it's perfect for me. I don't want to get another right now. /pout

I'm feeling particularly restless today. With my life in general. Need to do something interesting. I really want a job, I miss working but not my old job. School is boring now. I have long-drawn-out projects which I need to do but don't feel motivated right now.

I worry and think too much. Meh.

^I'm really not that pessimistic today, felt like ranting. Listened to an interesting guest speaker today.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Pee and be happy today, word dude !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zx77ACoA0"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

There's never a bad time for Scrubs.

Enneagram
    9w8

Peeve: A compatibility issue with software led to the data in a project of mine (which took about a week to complete) to be... messed up. It makes it look like I was incorrect in my work, when the formatting issues led to the spreadsheet being altered. I feel embarrassed.

Positive: I have class later and will get out of here. I had tea earlier, that was spiffy.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Peeve:
    Why can't team members just get their assigned piece done right? Ugh. I gave everyone the slogan we decided on and the logo we decided to use on each promotional piece. Then my teammate, bless her heart, keeps not including stuff correctly. I don't want to tell her over and over what needs to be done or prod her each step of the way or I feel bossy. Seems like I do all the work, and my work is the only part that looks professional, unless I push other people each step to get theirs done.

Good news:
    I convinced Chik-fil-a to loan us three cows for three days for our promotional campaign. Bwahaha, I can't wait to see what people say when they walk by and find random 6 ft tall cows standing around!

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^^ Lol

Happy - I fucking love life .. It's sick. 2 job interviews next week. One of them is meant to be, now i just have to hope.

Sad - I went on a sunbed today and i am as red as a lobster .. Lol

I like this thread
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Good- Found out I had no school tomorrow, got a free meal from my college.
    Bad- I have to wait a day to visit my best friend who I haven't hung out with in nearly a month (I've seen him in school but yeah, not the same).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)