User Tag List

Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 875

Thread: The Funny Video Thread

  1. #181
    Large Member Array Ender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%
    Posts
    1,090

    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

    I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

    Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

  2. #182
    Mamma said knock you out Array Mempy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    I don't think these two threads should have been merged, because funny videos are a category quite unto themselves. I came into this thread expecting humor, but found... everything else.

    Anyway, this vid IS funny:

    YouTube - Poopy One-Night Stand
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

  3. #183
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oh yea, I love that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I don't think these two threads should have been merged, because funny videos are a category quite unto themselves. I came into this thread expecting humor, but found... everything else.

    Anyway, this vid IS funny:

    YouTube - Poopy One-Night Stand
    I don't mind the mergers, commercials are tiny little videos too! But that video IS SO FREAKIN' funny! I was just waiting for each thing and then for the end to happen!

  4. #184
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Here's a hilarious video of two coaster enthusiasts enduring the pain of the Manhattan Express at the New York, New York Casino in Las Vegas.

    TOGO of Japan was the designer of the ride, they are credited for being the inventors of the stand-up roller coaster. America's first stand-up coaster was King Cobra at King's Island, outside of Cincinnati.

    As I understand, the Manhattan Express (now just called the Roller Coaster, for some reason) got new trains since this video was recorded, and so is reportedly smoother. But the video is still fun to watch!

    EDIT: In the video, a rider references Windjammer, which was a dueling roller coaster formerly at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California, designed and built by the same company as Manhattan Express, and was also reputable for being a painfully rough ride. It was later replaced by the Xcelerator -- the hydraulic launch coaster prototype by Intamin.

    Other hydraulic launch coasters (AKA rocket coasters) include Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio and Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey (the latter is the tallest coaster in the world while the former is the first closed-circuit coaster to break the 400-foot barrier). Other rocket coasters overseas include Rita - Queen of Speed at Alton Towers in Staffordshire, UK, Desert Race at Heide Park in Soltau, Lower Saxony, Germany, and Speed Monster at Tusenfryd in Oslo, Norway -- I wonder if Carebear knows about that last one?

  5. #185
    Large Member Array Ender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Marriageol *Warning, sex related*

    Iraq Subtitles

    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

    I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

    Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

  6. #186
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Here's a hilarious video of two coaster enthusiasts enduring the pain of the Manhattan Express at the New York, New York Casino in Las Vegas.
    Weaklings (if they're not faking it).

  7. #187
    will make your day Array Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Here's a hilarious video of two coaster enthusiasts enduring the pain of the Manhattan Express at the New York, New York Casino in Las Vegas.
    Hahahahahaha! That was brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ...and Speed Monster at Tusenfryd in Oslo, Norway -- I wonder if Carebear knows about that last one?
    Of course I do! Tried it both last summer and the summer before (think it was opened in spring 2006). About 3 rides the first time and 6 the last, since the queues were a lot shorter. I love roller coasters! (Though as with music, movies etc, I don't bother to read a lot about them, just enjoy the experience.)

    It is a nice and fun ride and gives a quite a kick, but though it's older, I like the ThunderCoaster there more. You only have a small bar across your lap and don't feel safe at all. It shakes and rattles like if you were on an Indiana Jones-esque ride in a mine cart, and the low beams looked likely to take my head off (I'm certain I could have reached them with fully extended hands, but didn't try for obvious reasons.) The "official" video looks like this, but it feels much more like this. You're quite bruised after a few rides, but that's part of the fun. Makes it feel even more out of control.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  8. #188
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Of course I do! Tried it both last summer and the summer before (think it was opened in spring 2006). About 3 rides the first time and 6 the last, since the queues were a lot shorter. I love roller coasters! (Though as with music, movies etc, I don't bother to read a lot about them, just enjoy the experience.)

    It is a nice and fun ride and gives a quite a kick, but though it's older, I like the ThunderCoaster there more. You only have a small bar across your lap and don't feel safe at all. It shakes and rattles like if you were on an Indiana Jones-esque ride in a mine cart, and the low beams looked likely to take my head off (I'm certain I could have reached them with fully extended hands, but didn't try for obvious reasons.) The "official" video looks like this, but it feels much more like this. You're quite bruised after a few rides, but that's part of the fun. Makes it feel even more out of control.
    Actually, that coaster is not that old. Came out in 2001 according to this.

    I was watching the "official" video of Thundercoaster, and I can see why it would be rough. You can tell by how rough the hill transitions were.

    In Ohio, we have a ride at Cedar Point called the Mean Streak, which is rough as hell. In fact, they had to put trim brakes on the first hill just so the ride wouldn't tear itself apart. Was the tallest and fastest wooden coaster at the time it opened back in 1991. But since the trim brake installation, the ride is not that fast, but it's still extremely rough. Here's an "official" video of the Mean Streak. Its layout resembles the Texas Giant at Six Flags over Texas (though it's a mirror image), which opened a year earlier as the tallest and fastest woodie (nickname for wooden roller coaster) in the world.

  9. #189
    will make your day Array Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Actually, that coaster is not that old. Came out in 2001 according to this.
    Ah, yes, you're right. Thought it was mid-90's when I first rode it, but it must have been the time I was there in 2001 (or 2002).

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I was watching the "official" video of Thundercoaster, and I can see why it would be rough. You can tell by how rough the hill transitions were.
    Yes, just a shame you can't quite feel it from those videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    In Ohio, we have a ride at Cedar Point called the Mean Streak, which is rough as hell. In fact, they had to put trim brakes on the first hill just so the ride wouldn't tear itself apart. Was the tallest and fastest wooden coaster at the time it opened back in 1991. But since the trim brake installation, the ride is not that fast, but it's still extremely rough. Here's an "official" video of the Mean Streak. Its layout resembles the Texas Giant at Six Flags over Texas (though it's a mirror image), which opened a year earlier as the tallest and fastest woodie (nickname for wooden roller coaster) in the world.
    OOH! I want to ride both those! The Texas Giant looks insane!
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  10. #190
    will make your day Array Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    On another note, and to not completely derail this thread with woodies:

    Hitler raps:
    YouTube - Notorious H.I.T.

    And sings:
    YouTube - Hitler sings I Saw Her Standing There
    YouTube - HITLER SINGING SEX BOMB!!!
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

Similar Threads

  1. Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI test.)
    By Perch420 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:18 AM
  3. [MBTItm] Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI Test)
    By Perch420 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO