User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You're Going To Die!

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

Be thankful for each I have above ground.

Enjoy the beauty of the world that surrounds me.

Have fun and spend as much time with my wife and kids each day as possible.

Continue to do my best at work and at school.

Refine the schemes/plans for my future business endeavors.

Eat well and exercise as I always have to remain as healthy and physically strong as possible.

Use the gifts I have been given to contribute to the greater good and the needs of those with less than I in the course of my daily life.

This has been my plan for many years, and I have no intention of changing it anytime soon. I'm at equilibrium, and really enjoying the ride. There is alot of rose pollen in the air, and I am taking it in. I can't imagine my life getting much better, so I am enjoying the here and now with great intensity.

Experience all the things I want to experience. Have a mid-life crisis. Find a just cause, buy a couple of berettas and painkillers and get some hotshot youngling to film my life as a film noir from that point onwards, as I purge the world of all the bad things and deliver sugar, spice and everything nice.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

I don't really know yet. Kill time, I guess.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.