User Tag List

First 16566465666768 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

What an amazingly fast growing thread.

I am a bit curious though, what was the relevance of reassuring that this thread is a joke several times about 15 pages ago or so? The hottest girl thread was obviously a joke as well.

Whining about the other thread, while gleefully participating in this one is a rather strange thing to do.

Phantonym

Ok, Curzon just paid me a million dollars worth of praises to get mentioned in this thread as a sizzling member of the forum. Tadah!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

I am a bit curious though, what was the relevance of reassuring that this thread is a joke several times about 15 pages ago or so? The hottest girl thread was obviously a joke as well.

Whining about the other thread, while gleefully participating in this one is a rather strange thing to do.
    I've found it best to never attempt to understand the subjectivity of the female perspective.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I find it so amusing to watch the guys get their panties in a wad about how little this thread and female opinion in general, matters to them.

Bravo, Lauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

all else being equal, I think that every female on the forum will score higher on the female looks scale than her male equivalent will on the male looks scale.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I find it so amusing to watch the guys get their panties in a wad about how little this thread and female opinion in general, matters to them.

Bravo, Lauren.
    Yeah, I guess women saying "don't judge us" and men saying "we don't care WHAT you say, we don't care, we don't care" is stemming from the same thing.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Bravo, Lauren.
    Isnt that attitude called cruelty ?

It starts to strike me that a german can learn nothing about morality from you guys xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I prefer to call it "taking delight in the absurdity of human frailty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

It was mentioned as a joke twice. And only twice because someone wanted to know again "What is it really a joke? []"

When you put it in the context of being a joke, it is not so strange. S'okay...you'll figure it out sooner or later.

Bravo, Lauren.
    It is indeed hilarious to watch the hypocrisy unfold right before your eyes.

And thanks, blue. See signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Yeah, I guess women saying "don't judge us" and men saying "we don't care WHAT you say, we don't care, we don't care" is stemming from the same thing.
    Where is the "You women are so smallminded for caring about a thread [just as we do]" stemming from?

EDIT: Sorry to any of the men that were hurt by this. It wasn't my intention. So sorry, again.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

It starts to strike me that a german can learn nothing about morality from you guys xD
    Bluemonday is German. If not ethnically, then spiritually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    It was mentioned as a joke twice. And only twice because someone wanted to know again "What is it really a joke? []"

When you put it in the context of being a joke, it is not so strange. S'okay...you'll figure it out sooner or later.
    It is indeed hilarious to watch the hypocrisy unfold right before your eyes.
    "haha, look at me posting with fiendish fervor, making lists that men in the other thread didn't really do, and lists I claimed women would never do, and laboring throughout the night to make this one of the biggest threads in TypoC history, merely for a single joke and definately not out of spite or emotional lashing out."

Strange sense of humor I'd say, even by my standards.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.