User Tag List

First 39474849505159 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

This thread was a reaction to the hottest chick thread. But males don't need to live up to anything, even in jest, that females don't need to live up to.

Look at who "won" - it's someone who had nothing to do with the female thread. People talking about hypocrisy should take a second and think about that. It was obviously on purpose.

I think it's funny, turning the tables, but there are a lot of men who still might have gotten hurt with this thread. There are many attractive guys that weren't mentioned or many totally awesome guys that weren't mentioned who outshine the supposed hot ones. Even the innocent "hot" one had people saying negative things about him.

Just because some men posted in the female thread complaining about us disapproving of the thread because we didn't want women to get hurt doesn't mean that there should be comeuppance that could hurt other guys. You don't fix problems by causing more problems, you fix problems by getting rid of the problem, or at least trying to address it, and making people think.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    This thread was a reaction to the hottest chick thread. But males don't need to live up to anything, even in jest, that females don't need to live up to.

Look at who "won" - it's someone who had nothing to do with the female thread. People talking about hypocrisy should take a second and think about that. It was obviously on purpose.

I think it's funny, turning the tables, but there are a lot of men who still might have gotten hurt with this thread. There are many attractive guys that weren't mentioned or many totally awesome guys that weren't mentioned who outshine the supposed hot ones. Even the innocent "hot" one had people saying negative things about him.

Just because some men posted in the female thread complaining about us disapproving of the thread because we didn't want women to get hurt doesn't mean that there should be comeuppance that could hurt other guys. You don't fix problems by causing more problems, you fix problems by getting rid of the problem, or at least trying to address it, and making people think.
    Or stabbing them in the eye with your Chef's knife till they're dead, dead, dead....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Or that.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    No, I haven't seen a pic of him. He's hot tho.
    You mean you can tell by his voice?
    It's a bummer though...
    his profile says he's gay...
    so I doubt he wants us gawking over him.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey! I can't find the shirtless thread!
    Somebody help me out!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I get what you're saying, however I don't really agree with how you view those who were not mentioned. I think things like this elevate those and highlight "the best," however that does not mean the unmentioned are somehow deficient, or should think they are. Just because a Porsche is an amazing machine doesn't make a Volkswagon a bad car.

I think comparing the threads is actually pretty interesting. This one has more posts. This one has a far more collaborative, jovial atmosphere. It even has one more star than the other one You even see those who decried the other thread rush into this one and start voting. I think asking why this is, is very interesting. Personally, I think it's because guys don't take it as seriously, and are maybe a little more resilient to what this thread can do for personal self image, at least in the context of this particular criteria. I think Synarch had some interesting points regarding this. Men seem designed to be self motivated and more impervious to external conditions in terms of the self. Woman, far less so and can tend to define in terms of their value to others.

Also, this thread is just hilarious because of posts like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    No women don't. If you seriously think most women sit around comparing which guy is hotter and putting their votes in, you are quite delusional.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    lol yes. :steam:
    but he does look good.

But I am pretty sure he must be adopted cus he looks fkin good and his parents...................... (last time i finished that sentence i received a warning, WHICH I DESERVE)
    HATER!!!!!

lolollollllllllll!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No one could accuse you of subtlety, Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I'm going with MacG, he just screams HOT STUFF with every post phwaor.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Ugly, shallow, basement-dwelling, sexually predatory fuck-ups of the world, take heart!

Someone will find you attractive
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Most of this thread has been about Lauren Ashley talking about how much she loves Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    lol yes. :steam:
    but he does look good.
    Better believe it. I know ya'll hatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    What's with the dainty ass crown with the sparkles? At least get him a diamond encrusted codpiece instead. He's not princess Argus. More like He-man Argus.
    Lol, Jock, will do. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I get what you're saying, however I don't really agree with how you view those who were not mentioned. I think things like this elevate those and highlight "the best," however that does not mean the unmentioned are somehow deficient, or should think they are. Just because a Porsche is an amazing machine doesn't make a Volkswagon a bad car.
    Oh please.

You're not even the Volkswagen, you're the wheelbarrow. And I know how that makes you feel -->

This thread was a reaction to the hottest chick thread
    This thread was all a joke. In case some of you haven't figured that out yet.

That's all I'll say about that matter.

Sweet thread you guys girls! I knew you'd pull through.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Hey! I can't find the shirtless thread!
    Somebody help me out!
    Not sure if this is the one

The shirtless pic.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

:confused:
    So if this thread is not about spite then this comment is a blatant lie?

No women don't. If you seriously think most women sit around comparing which guy is hotter and putting their votes in, you are quite delusional.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.