User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 687

  1. #181
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Curious. Looked at JTG's pic, and woah - best looking guy, in my opinion. So far...

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I dunno, I'm going to have to go with JTG if it's between him and Argus. Argus seems extremely non-threatening. TBH I don't see the Argus attraction at all, he wouldn't even be in my top 5.
    You know, I'm inclined to agree, here.

  2. #182
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Okay, so I guess I get to be the moral prude who interrupts the thread and asks how is this is different from the other thread? Men don't have as much ego in how they look is the general answer. That doesn't make it anymore right.

    Objectifying a characteristic of a group it leads to the result of a person in that group putting more self esteem into that part of them that was being judged. When that person fails in judgment, their ego suffers.

    In the shirtless thread, it was mentioned that guys are becoming over-muscled in looks. Why is that? All of it is competition either with other guys ("I am a bigger man than you") or for attention of women ("I look good, date me."). It's the same with the anorexic female models.

    I don't necessarily mind the judging, it's that I would prefer if there was volunteering to be competing rather than this.
    Fuck off, I hate Ontarian ethicists.
    wails from the crypt.

  3. #183
    Senior Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    I have to admit, Argus looks hot in that picture.

    If I wasn't a completely heterosexual man, and I am not, then ... well, I'd use more superlatives, that's for sure.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

  4. #184
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    See? The males have no idea what male hotness is.

    Hell no. Argus is in the Top Three for sure.
    It's a matter of opinion, isn't it? There are universals for beauty but aside from that it becomes subjective.

  5. #185
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    It's a matter of opinion, isn't it? There are universals for beauty but aside from that it becomes subjective.
    Stop being reasonable. This is the Internet.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #186
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're wrong. Argus is empirically good-looking. The non-threatening aspect is a function of his youth. I'm not sure how he will age, but right now he's the best looking. Good skin, symmetry, weight, wholesome, etc. without seeming like a weirdo or a dandy.
    I can definitely see it in the face, though I think he is a tad bit too small, and you're right about his youth giving me that image. You're also right about JTG with the eyebrow plucking and feathered hair, however he did look a bit older which I think helps him. The catholic priests would line up for Argus, which I think is a bad sign.



  7. #187
    Senior Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The catholic priests would line up for Argus, which I think is a bad sign.
    It's funny because you meant that it's a bad sign for Argus.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

  8. #188
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're wrong. Argus is empirically good-looking. The non-threatening aspect is a function of his youth. I'm not sure how he will age, but right now he's the best looking. Good skin, symmetry, weight, wholesome, etc. without seeming like a weirdo or a dandy.

    Neither.

    JTG looks like he reads Maxim and plucks his eyebrows.

    Prototype looks like he smokes and is into group sex.
    You're right.

    The other pics of JTG looked better. But no one voted for the guys in my Top Ten other than him, you, and Argus. So we have to choose between those two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Dude, you are at the top of my list. I love dimples and boyish charm.



    IA, I think a lot of the guys may be unwilling to pick guys who are 'pretty'. When 'prettiness' overshadows 'maleness', it gets hairy for the dudes. Appreciating beauty in guys have many variety of categories, depending on the look one is going for.
    reason, you are looking pretty good in that second photo in your album.

    Yup, Prototype is more rugged, but Argus has better features.

    Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    How does someone quality as a VIP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yeah. How come we never see you?
    Get to know me.

  9. #189
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default


  10. #190
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I can definitely see it in the face, though I think he is a tad bit too small, and you're right about his youth giving me that image. You're also right about JTG with the eyebrow plucking and feathered hair, however he did look a bit older which I think helps him. The catholic priests would line up for Argus, which I think is a bad sign.
    You sure know a lot about catholic priests and what they might like. Perhaps you find something attractive about him?

    As for his size, too small for what?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to all the funny, witty INTJ guys on the forum?
    By AphroditeGoneAwry in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:29 AM
  2. hottest girl on forum - the movie
    By Sniffles in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. hottest girl on forum
    By man in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:11 AM
  4. hottest shemale on forum
    By INTP in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM
  5. Phototype this guy on the right
    By sakuraba in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO