User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 416

  1. #241
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    This thread is going down, down, downhill.

  2. #242
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    This thread is going down, down, downhill.
    Going? This thread started at the bottom of the hill.

  3. #243
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    So we're talking about rights now?

    We all have the right to invade this thread and talk shit about it, too. What's your point?
    Whats yours? I was discussing competition with another member and was already on a tangent. You chose to take that tangent and run with it. I did not intend for our discussion of competition to be applied to this thread. The fact that people had no choice in whether to participate in this competition is obvious and did not require restating. This thread isn't even about competition anyways, because no one is directly competing with anyone else, third parties are just discussing what they think about other members attractiveness.

    My point is that, regardless of how you feel about it, freedom of speech out weighs people's desire to avoid perceived emotional slights.

  4. #244
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    I can view the graveyard threads just fine. The graveyarded superlatives thread is entertaining.

    Any questions? Would you like me to break it down further into elementary particles for you?
    I think I'll just put you back on ignore.

    Not that I have a problem with what you have to say, and just because I am putting you on ignore does not mean that I will not be able to view your posts - I just don't want your posts to be automatically visible when I browsing through the thread.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  5. #245
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    My point is that, regardless of how you feel about it, freedom of speech out weighs people's desire to avoid perceived emotional slights.
    I'm loving this. Being able to say something doesn't mean it needs to be said.

  6. #246
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Going? This thread started at the bottom of the hill.
    Touche'

  7. #247
    wholly charmed Spartacuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I think I'll just put you back on ignore.

    Not that I have a problem with what you have to say, and just because I am putting you on ignore does not mean that I will not be able to view your posts - I just don't want your posts to be automatically visible when I browsing through the thread.
    Stunning rebuttal.
    And yes, I am crushed. Have at it; as they say, ignorance is bliss.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

  8. #248
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm loving this. Being able to say something doesn't mean it needs to be said.
    If its the truth it needs to.

  9. #249
    Senior Member Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Discobiscuit, just because there is a legal definition of emotional distress does not mean that definition is correct. This is where one side for defining it a certain way will be called insensitive and the other side defining it differently will be called overly sensitive, but to me that just means that the definition is hazy. The best thing that I can think of is as Elaur and Magic Poriferan point out that volunteering would make this thread okay. I have no problem with beauty contests because the contestant are willing to bear responsibility of the effect of others' judgments on themselves.

    The right to create this thread is superior to the rights of not having hurt feelings has yet to be proven.

    Thank you for debating this with me, Discobiscuit.

    Hey this thread has nowhere to go, but up right?
    Had no idea, how many posts had separated this from where I was viewing.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

    Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

    I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

  10. #250
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm loving this. Being able to say something doesn't mean it needs to be said.
    I prefer open communication over passive agressiveness or denial.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Similar Threads

  1. hottest girl on forum - the movie
    By Sniffles in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:21 PM
  2. hottest guy on forum
    By jixmixfix in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 686
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
  3. hottest shemale on forum
    By INTP in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM
  4. Update on forum policy
    By Geoff in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO