Lately I've been bored a lot, sitting at home in my free time a lot watching television series, reading books, making big puzzles etc.
I need new stimuli!
Please give me ideas for things to do using the following criteria:
1. It must be able to entertain me for a couple of hours, during the day, the night or both. It doesn't have to be a one time thing, but it should definitely not be one continuous progressing "project" over multiple days.
2. It needs to keep my mind actively occupied, reading a book or listening to music isn't what I'm looking for.
3. It can't cost a lot of money. I'm poor.
Preferences but not criteria:
1. Something social, I find that there are very little people I usually call, I could do with possibilities to meet new people, and perhaps make some friends.
2. Outside my house.
Things to take into consideration:
1. I'm a member of a sports club already, rowing to be exact, I go there once or twice a week to row and usually once a week for drinks, there's usually plenty of people to talk to and it's fun, but it's not really my setting and type of people.
2. I live in a city with about 180,000 people, all the usual services are here, I've got a bike to get anywhere I want to go. You don't really have to take this into account, because not even I know what is and isn't possible in this city.
3. I already play guitar and bass (not in a band, should look into that), go to the pub once or twice a week, I already figured I could look into more 'adult' stuff, but that's for another thread.
4. Doesn't have to be fully legal, I don't really care about the law. You can PM me explicitly illegal instead of posting it in this thread, just to keep this thread friendly for everybody.
Yeah, fill my brain with ideas... And perhaps learn something yourself as well.