User Tag List

First 34567 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

"Emo day. Need happy pills. Now. AAAAA!!!"
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Someone told me that my twitter is boring because I update it about my kids.

I go through thinking about facebook for a while then totally forgetting it. I don't think much about my status, who cares anyway.

MBTI
    xxxx

Facebook has a status function? Oh...
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    "hates you all for ignoring me so much and never inviting me to go anywhere. Why are you all so apathetic towards me, WHY?! ;_;"

You have NO idea how often I wanted to post that on my Facebook status when I was in high school...

Quote Originally Posted by Econimica
    "Ah, now that I've hidden 85% of my friends' updates, Facebook really isn't so bad..."
    this jogs my memory. In addition to wanting to post this, I've also wanted to post something like,

"I've finally reached 100 friends...and the realization that only maybe 20% of them truly matter."

I can't post this status, I don't want to crush their souls all at once, as they nervously ponder the probability of them being excluded from that special 20%.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Great idea.

I once put "I hate everybody today. Not you though" as an update. I just got a lot of "???" "what's wrong?" Eh. Nothing. Just hating.

I also do movie quotes sometimes. I don't really post that much on facebook. And I have a tendency to delete my previous ones. I just don't like people knowing that much about me and my whereabouts. lol.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My best friend (INTP) for the longest time would just pick isolated quotes out of songs he knew... so if you didn't know the song, you'd be like, "WTH has he been smoking?"

I caught on when I recognized a few lines and saw some poetic/rhythmic aspects to others.

It was hilarious watching clueless readers trying to respond to his status line with serious inquiries/comments.
    (The poor guy came from a family of S's, so usually this included his brothers ...who should have known better.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I just don't like people knowing that much about me and my whereabouts. lol.
    +1... I have no idea why, but the idea of this gives me the chills. I guess that's an introvert for you. SOME people can know, but the entire FB community? Nah... I still haven't let all of my friends from my home city know I moved back, and it's been 4 weeks. If I did, I might be obligated to go hang out with all of them.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

This thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    And on that note:

"Ah, now that I've hidden 85% of my friends' updates, Facebook really isn't so bad..."
    I definitely had to weed out a few prolific updaters, like "Driving down the highway now"

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Someone told me that my twitter is boring because I update it about my kids.
    How rude!

I once put "I hate everybody today. Not you though" as an update. I just got a lot of "???" "what's wrong?" Eh. Nothing. Just hating.
    I'm still trying to get past that one.

And I have a tendency to delete my previous ones. I just don't like people knowing that much about me and my whereabouts. lol.
    Meh. The reverse-GPS lookup to your cell phone works better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    SOME people can know, but the entire FB community? Nah...
    The CIA probably backs up the Facebook database once every minute. Now we know what some of those outages are all about.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    "I've finally reached 100 friends...and the realization that only maybe 20% of them truly matter."

I can't post this status, I don't want to crush their souls all at once, as they nervously ponder the probability of them being excluded from that special 20%.
    Why not...it'll make them work harder to NOT be part of that 80%.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

JAVO...
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance