User Tag List

First 23456 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

i don't actually use facebook but if i did then maybe it would be good to say stuff like;
    "it's not leaking... yet"
    "i only counted four"
    "only for the angus."
    stuff that sounds like it must mean something [and you know they're gonna think it's sexual], but doesn't really.

probably less attention grabbing than the real stuff, but it'll definitely run the few who do notice up the wall.
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

oh wait...
    that's called trolling.

shit.
    i'm out of ideas.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    So is it just me, or do you find yourself wanting to update your Facebook or Twitter status to something you realize is socially inappropriate? Really, it almost takes out all the fun that you can't. I'd update my status all the time if 9 out of 10 things I wanted to say didn't need to be censored. I can't let my Aunt Tilly know what I'm really doing/thinking. And yeah... let's not let that ex know what's going on either. Or really... I don't want my boss knowing I'm such a drunky.

So I'm dedicating this post for all those status updates you didn't end up posting because you realized you couldn't say it to ALL of your work, friends and family... for whatever reason (private, gross, TMI, stupid, embarrassing, whatever). Have at it! Here's a few I've thought about in the past just to start:

"Don't get me wrong: I'm really happy with my boyfriend's body, but I really miss that German foreign exchange student's ass. Rawrrrr.....!"

"I really need to invent a device that prohibits me from giving out my number when drunk."

"Warning: It's that time of month again ... I -will- bite your head off."

"I'm horny."
    lolz

i made a similiar thread about that

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...whelm-you.html

so i use this forum sometimes, been thinking about making a random blog, but in the end, keep a lot of it in.

anyways, i can't say my updates right now. it would offend a bunch of women who will be reminded of someone in their past.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    and most deffinatley "im horny" lol

"Damn my wife and her insistence on 'forsaking all others'"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

"Damn, I wish someone would stab [insert celebrities name] eleven times with a pencil in the ear."

MBTI
    UFO

I make it a habit to only update really obscure statuses on my facebook, or twitter whenever I go on and the mood strikes me. I can never post something like "Just did my hair" or "I'm watching t.v." etc. I'd stab myself if I did. Things like " Eyeballs being penetrated by moving figures" etc, is more appealing, you know, things that have absolutely nothing to do with my life.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by dotdalidot View Post
    I make it a habit to only update really obscure statuses on my facebook, or twitter whenever I go on and the mood strikes me. I can never post something like "Just did my hair" or "I'm watching t.v." etc. I'd stab myself if I did. Things like " Eyeballs being penetrated by moving figures" etc, is more appealing, you know, things that have absolutely nothing to do with my life.
    right, same here. like i dont care what some random person just did. i hate those fb statues that say "just watched a movie" "going out to lunch" or "hehe my hair is wet"
    aye, come up with original stuff ya know? if im mad, i find something hillarious that has to deal with why im mad or whatever. that way people arent reading crap, its actually funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

"hates you all for ignoring me so much and never inviting me to go anywhere. Why are you all so apathetic towards me, WHY?! ;_;"

You have NO idea how often I wanted to post that on my Facebook status when I was in high school...

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    right, same here. like i dont care what some random person just did. i hate those fb statues that say "just watched a movie" "going out to lunch" or "hehe my hair is wet"
    aye, come up with original stuff ya know? if im mad, i find something hillarious that has to deal with why im mad or whatever. that way people arent reading crap, its actually funny.
    Heh. When you get older it's "Just watched Barney", "My kid wet the dog's hair", "My kid puked their lunch on my shoulder", "Something smells of poo". I don't know what's worse.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTJ

And on that note:

"Ah, now that I've hidden 85% of my friends' updates, Facebook really isn't so bad..."