Question is simple: What would you change about yourself if you could?
I'm looking for things that could be "omg I'd get rid of these nasty bangs", all the way to "I would develop my sense of ______ in regards to others". Anything goes.
Things I would change:
- I want to be as good at doing as I am at thinking of things to do. Also I'd like to be able to apply myself better to things that are less interesting to me.
- Get better at initially meeting others on-one-one. I come off as pretty awkward at first, or at least that's how I see it.
- Be able to figure out wtf other people are feeling better
- I'd want to be 5 inches taller (lawl 5 foot 6)
- I want to be able to ignore the needs of others when it is appropriate.
Doing this made me realize how much I like who I am :P
(Edited a bit to trim down on bullshit that no one would care about or read, thus making this thread easier on the eyes!)