User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Default TypeC members, nuclear weapons and matter of trust

I went through some threads on this forum (especially political section) and I am wondering about something.
    In the scenario that you have ALOT of nukes that are fully operational :

1) To which forum member would you trust the most that they will not use them in the case you give all the nukes/buttons to them ?

2) Which member is the last one to earn such trust ?

3) Which member would you rate as the most difficult to rate if he/she "deserves" such a important task or not?

Why?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

1) To which forum member would you trust the most that they will not use them in the case you give all the nukes/buttons to them ?

Sanveane. She seems to be an empathetic individual, the kind of person who's concerned about the good of all.

Athenian She'd nuke all of us disgusting humans in a second!

3) Which member would you rate as the most difficult to rate if he/she "deserves" such a important task or not?

Victor. Clearly he'd never detonate the nukes of his own accord, but I'm not sure that he'd be able to defend them from those who would wrest them from his grasp. Also he'd probably just fall asleep in the sun while the ENTPs made off with the weapons.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ

1) Myself. I am an incredibly nonviolent person and I truly doubt anyone's ability to convince me to kill in their name.

2) Provoker, it would simply be too expedient to deploy them.

3) BlackCat, who knows, you know?
    wails from the crypt.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Hmmmmm, TLL as he is so logical and doesn't take anything personally and is the most even keeled person I have ever seen. But I know him in RL so if that is cheating then I would say Jennifer as she has a really good mix of F and T- compassionate and logical both.

I would nominate myself- I already joke about pushing the button when I get overwhelmed with emotion or when the world has beaten me down that day- that and often when I watch The Daily Show and see how stupid and corrupt people are,lol. I take everything personally and am all feeling- you don't want me anywhere near a nuke. I would of course put hubby and a select few on an escape pod to a space station before I did it of course,lol. All the dogs that I could possibly send as well as dogs are better then people,lol.

Hmmmmmmmm, I have no idea,lol. Everyone seems like they would be difficult to rate for the most part,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

There are quite a few that come to mind. Just off the top of my head Synapse, Usehername, Magic Poriferan, Substitute, Czecze. All seem to be both level headed and empathetic enough to be trusted with the nukes.

Ladypinkington. She talks about wanting to press the button quite regularly. Hell, just knowing this means I have to put all INFJ's "on notice" Stephen Colbert style.

Wildcat. I think we'd be safe with him, but I don't know what he's talking about half the time.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Does anyone else wants to try ?

MBTI
    INxJ

1) To which forum member would you trust the most that they will not use them in the case you give all the nukes/buttons to them?
    Magic Poriferan. He understands game theory which plays a great part in the possession of nukes, and he's the least personal about these matters.

2) Which member is the last one to earn such trust?
    Any of the ENTPs/INFJs. ENTPs would blow everything up on accident, or a miscalculation. INFJs probably want us all dead as someone mentioned above.

Victor and Wildcat. They seem harmless enough but how can anyone tell for sure?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have signed in for the course atomic power plant technology next semester. Maybe we gonna learn too how to build the bomb
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xxxx

Myself. Should that not be an option, Jennifer. She seems level-headed and mature enough to know the weight of her decisions.

Question skipped because it's ASKING for trouble.

Entropie. It can be challenging to know what part of him is his crazy forum personality and which part is the careful engineer.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I'm not falling for this. I'm keeping my nukes and making more!

muhahahaha