User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    By using your own logic, I should feed you chocolate.
    Pretty please!

MBTI
    ENTP

You said they stopped taking the dog with them places cause he shits in the car....why doesn't one of them just stay home with dog instead? Assuming we aren't talking about work. If it its just errands or things that one can do on their own, it should be pretty simple. And the times that both *have* to be gone will be fewer and your frustration levels will be lower when dealing with the dog then.

Yeah, he's a puppy and this is what they do, but they are also the owners and need to make some changes to match their current reality.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    You said they stopped taking the dog with them places cause he shits in the car....why doesn't one of them just stay home with dog instead?
    Exactly. I don't know any dog psychology, but I have a feeling that dogs should not be left alone in that age. It is scared being alone and I wouldn't take the risk that it will grow up wrong because of that. Our dog got some weird traumas because of some stuff that happened to it when it was young. It will cause more trouble later on if it isn't getting what it needs now.

MBTI
    yupp

well they can train it not to poop in the car, since he's still a puppy's poop and piss on things that's what happens you have to train them not to bark and not to poop just tying him up won't solve anythng.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

Tell them to throw him in a crate when they are gone, if he barks cover it with a sheet, that normally shuts them up.

My dog also barks / whimpers when I leave him outside, he gets lonely and bored. I crate him and he is much happier, just make sure not to use the crate as a punishment and the dog will be fine.

MBTI
    yupp

yes crate, excellent idea our dog loves his crate. and putting a sheet over it does help.he also has a house in the living room as a place of his own (it's one of those big litter boxes with a lid we put down some foam and wrapped a sheet in their and threw in some blankets he loves that thing in fact sometimes if you try to get him to come out he'll growl at you. you know a place he can go to feel safe, you could leave the door open to the crate during the day.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ

I basically hate dogs. I really do.
    Why'd you let two friends with an unruly puppy MOVE IN WITH YOU then?

Srsly, this is normal puppy behaviour. They chew shit. They don't like being alone and they WILL cry and whimper for company. Also, puppies can be very mouthy/bitey.

Sounds like your friends shouldn't have a puppy in the first place, since they don't seem at all willing to put in the time and effort to train it properly. Also, yeah, as mentioned, if one hates a certain type of creature, probably best not to arrange to cohabit with said creature.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Why'd you let two friends with an unruly puppy MOVE IN WITH YOU then?

Srsly, this is normal puppy behaviour. They chew shit. They don't like being alone and they WILL cry and whimper for company. Also, puppies can be very mouthy/bitey.

Sounds like your friends shouldn't have a puppy in the first place, since they don't seem at all willing to put in the time and effort to train it properly. Also, yeah, as mentioned, if one hates a certain type of creature, probably best not to arrange to cohabit with said creature.

Stop being so sensible.

MBTI
    ISTJ

"Oops! How'd the back door get unlatched?"
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]