MBTI
    ENFJ

Aww, I thought this was a game.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh my god.

I was trying to make this a very, very easy riddle with this solution: it is laughable to dismiss someone's own type evaluation on the basis it's not their average type behavior they're displaying (or portraying). Am I making things too hard the first moment I'm not being bloody obvious, literal and simple?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    AHH!

Before you shoot me, heh, I understood your intended joke in the opening.

But while we're on the subject, that doesn't mean people can't mistype themselves. I happen to think a few people on these forums have it wrong.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Yes. convince them.

You who portray yourself as INTP, I saw you not being nerdy at 11:12 am at the corner of 2nd street and that place with that good bakery which sells awesome donuts. You know you just gave yourself in.

You ISFJ, you just portrayed yourself not at all in such motherly way. Now your type is at suspect. You know I'm watching you.

You ENFP. You know whom I'm talking about. (or not. Huh. Whom I'm talking about?) You told something intelligent, pertaining to a stable system of things. You know such things belong to TJ. NF have no interest about anything stable. No, I won't hear you being NF. You may have been NF at other times. But at the time you told something non-fluffy, you were not an NF. When you resumed talking about fluffy stuff, you were NF again. This way the consistency about type and behavior is preserved.

Hey, why you're dragging me away in a straight jacket? I'm talking all good stuff.

Believe me.

(shouts from across the hall

NF only talk about fluffy stuff! NT only about nerdy stuff! Crossing the border is like bending the lines between gender!

Nooo!!

(The sound is muffled)
    YOU are not ENTJ.

Your type is:

NUTZ

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I am tired of being typed INTJ. I would love to be convinced that I am something else. Have at me!

Note: Santtu, I get what you're saying
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Oh my god.

I was trying to make this a very, very easy riddle with this solution: it is laughable to dismiss someone's own type evaluation on the basis it's not their average type behavior they're displaying (or portraying). Am I making things too hard the first moment I'm not being bloody obvious, literal and simple?
    lol I can see that you are trying to show how everyone is stereotyping themselves and other people here, instead of encouraging others to grow out of their shells, the general theme here is to put everyone into a box.

As for those SJ's I saw you looking at those conspiracy theories! hehe you arn't as conformist and closed minded as you make yourselves out to be.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I am tired of being typed INTJ. I would love to be convinced that I am something else. Have at me!

Note: Santtu, I get what you're saying
    You've totally shown flexibility of mind and sense of fun, and you'd have me believe you as an INTJ! Ha! My manual says otherwise!

(browses through pages and pages)

"Being an INTJ may cause you stubborness like nothing else, academic interests, firm decisions, cessation of sidetracking, seriousness and bouts of personal insight."

You've done things not on the list. Moreover, you're done some things on other type's lists!

No, I won't give you a peek of the manual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes. convince them.

You who portray yourself as INTP, I saw you not being nerdy at 11:12 am at the corner of 2nd street and that place with that good bakery which sells awesome donuts. You know you just gave yourself in.

You ISFJ, you just portrayed yourself not at all in such motherly way. Now your type is at suspect. You know I'm watching you.

You ENFP. You know whom I'm talking about. (or not. Huh. Whom I'm talking about?) You told something intelligent, pertaining to a stable system of things. You know such things belong to TJ. NF have no interest about anything stable. No, I won't hear you being NF. You may have been NF at other times. But at the time you told something non-fluffy, you were not an NF. When you resumed talking about fluffy stuff, you were NF again. This way the consistency about type and behavior is preserved.

Hey, why you're dragging me away in a straight jacket? I'm talking all good stuff.

Believe me.

(shouts from across the hall

NF only talk about fluffy stuff! NT only about nerdy stuff! Crossing the border is like bending the lines between gender!

Nooo!!

(The sound is muffled)
    Awesome post
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Am I that ENFP? No way! Shame on me!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

last night I socialized. No way am I an I no mo'.

I also enjoyed some cookies using my sense of taste. Intuition? what intuition?

I also made some logical reasoning while playing a game with friends. Feelers don't logicate!

And I totally planned the whole thing! What a J thing to do!

by golly, I'm a ESTJ! my whole life has been a lie.