User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Why I choosed that name I leave open to your imagination
    ...and because it has an ent..p in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    What's confusing about an unusual way of spelling "curious" that played on the idea of adding vowels in order to pronounce the series of letters "QRS" in the alphabet due to its phonic similarity to that word, and is made to superficially resemble an analogy question?

The meaning of your username is obvious.
    I'm so confused.

PS - what's the analogy question?

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Thanks now you spoiled a secret only 3 people knew so far -.- (me not included)
    Who are the 3 people, and how I can one of them?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I'm so confused.

PS - what's the analogy question?
    There's no actually analogy question in your username, but it superficially resembles one because of the colon. They look like this:

1. FINGER:HAND?

A. TOE:FOOT

B. FINGER:TOE

C. HEAD:HAND

D. ARM:LEG

And the correct answer would be A.

Because toe is to foot as finger is to hand.

As for the others...

The letter combination Q.R.S. (which appears near the end of the alphabet) sounds a little like the word "curious," especially if you insert the vowels you did.

All of the these things indicate intellectual tricks. Evoking the idea of analogy questions, the hint at curiosity, and using a seemingly mundane pattern in the alphabet to weave it all into an interesting, thought-provoking symbol.

Basically, your username means you're a little bit of an intellectual show-off that likes to ponder goofy, random patterns and mix them together. Like most NTPs, but it's an endearing quality.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    ...and because it has an ent..p in it?
    you got me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

There's no actually analogy question in your username, but it superficially resembles one because of the colon. They look like this:

1. FINGER:HAND?

A. TOE:FOOT

B. FINGER:TOE

C. HEAD:HAND

D. ARM:LEG

And the correct answer would be A.

Because toe is to foot as finger is to hand.

As for the others...

The letter combination Q.R.S. (which appears near the end of the alphabet) sounds a little like the word "curious," especially if you insert the vowels you did.

All of the these things indicate intellectual tricks. Evoking the idea of analogy questions, the hint at curiosity, and using a seemingly mundane pattern in the alphabet to weave it all into an interesting, thought-provoking symbol.

Basically, your username means you're a little bit of an intellectual show-off that likes to ponder goofy, random patterns and mix them together. Like most NTPs, but it's an endearing quality.

Well...wow.

But, um...nope, there's actually a 'question' (analogy) in there....hence my sly prodding.
    Qre:us

It was chosen specifically to join this forum.

/confusion...ha! told ya so

Edit:
    Nailed this part.

MBTI
    INTP

It stands for The Green Knight

Also I got this tat on my chest:

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

kyuuei - Japanese
    (n) ancient poems; ancient songs

The word was used to name a character I created in a free-form RPG. Her full name was Kyuuei Matataku (matataku (v5k,vt) (1) to twinkle (e.g. stars); to flicker; to waver; (2) to blink (one's eyes); to wink; (P) ) I used the words mainly because I liked the way they rolled off the tongue.. I thought it sounded quite beautiful.

She wasn't my favorite, or even one I used often, but she was the mother of my favorite character and ultimately the star of the comic series I'm trying to write. So it's sort of a hommage to her to use the name.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Um. I just felt like it? I like two-syllable handles, they're simple and easy to remember. Plus it's cute.

(even when I realized belatedly it was a hysterical stripper name, lol)
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    TOTO

I used a very precise method that I usually use whenever I need a new username. I compiled a list of my interests, picked one of them, in this case it was writing, and did a search of all the terms involved with writing. Eventually I chose "Slant" which is a term in journalism in which someone takes a slant, sometimes biased-- the point it, it's not objective, it's just one perspective. And that's really what all of my posts are. They are slant--- my slant.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I love the flower. They're simple in shape, bold in color, and grow wild in the hills of Northern California (which was where I'd go to think when I lived there).

Quote Originally Posted by slant View Post
    I used a very precise method that I usually use whenever I need a new username. I compiled a list of my interests, picked one of them, in this case it was writing, and did a search of all the terms involved with writing. Eventually I chose "Slant" which is a term in journalism in which someone takes a slant, sometimes biased-- the point it, it's not objective, it's just one perspective. And that's really what all of my posts are. They are slant--- my slant.
    That's a good name
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"