User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

contrary to popular belief my sn has nothing to do with my current status of clothing or lack there of. I saw it in a dream once, i thought it would be a cool band name. I didn't know what it meant until later. I'm sheltered.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENTP

When I was a wee girl I was not able to read I had a facination for fairy stories, which drove me to learn to read (given I'm dyslexic it wasn't easy). Weirdly enough I have never read Peter Pan....my tastes are more folk lore, lots of Eastern European etc.

My name is Visakan, and my friends have been calling me Visa since I was a little kid.

the "hero" part is half an inside joke between me and my friends, and half a "thing" me and my girlfriend have.

the inside joke is this- back at secondary school, whenever somebody did something outlandish, crazy and messy- like say, topple a bookshelf or break a test-tube, or make a teacher upset or create a general uproar, we'd call that person a "hero" with a derogatory connotation; like "who's the fucking hero?!". It was usually me >_>

with the girlfriend, it's just that she's often very quiet and reserved and passive, so she doesn't like to speak up or try to resolve things that trouble her- so I'm usually the one who pulls through for her on her behalf, which makes me her "hero"... sort of sappy and childish, but it stuck >_>

on a personal level, I also like to think about concepts of heroism on a general note. what does it mean, to be a hero? who's a real hero? what separates a hero from an ordinary human being? each and everyone of us has the capacity to be a hero to someone in some way at some point in time... we are all heroes, really. if we choose to be.

i know what i've chosen; do you? lol so melodramatic

I was playing a statistical footy tipping game on the net and wanted to test a few different strategies. Apparently you could only enter once because it had prizes, so I had to make up some "believable" names. Noigmn was one of them.

If you look at your keyboard you'll notice all the letters are in close proximity to each other .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

It came out of some long story which I failed to finish four years ago. For this, I no longer write them. I prefer writing down skits.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally my username was Savage Brain, which was just a cool name I thought of from the top of my head. It was meant to convey my wild way of thing. Recently though I thought that the Brain part sounded meh, so I changed it to Idealist, considering how idealistic and dreamy I am.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

The reason is below the name.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It's metaphorical for my internal struggle. Bending light is the concept of warping space and time. Being in two or more places at once.
    It's how we (humanity) plan to transverse the literal, astronomical distances of the galaxy and the universe. Theoretically you could travel in time, or at least view the future or past.
    My internal struggle is to reconcile the past, present and future.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Because I have a weird fascination with irony and it just sounds cool.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I like its sound and the rat:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug: