User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which will it be?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crayon avatar.

    0 0%
  • Beer avatar.

    0 0%
  • Elephant avatar.

    7 43.75%
  • Rotated avatars.

    2 12.50%
  • You don't deserve/can't be trusted with an avatar.

    7 43.75%
12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1
    Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    446

    Default Help me pick my avatar

    I hate making decisions. Please do it for me.

    I've narrowed it down to these three.


    Positive: made me nostalgic for a more innocent and neurotic self. That's exactly the sort of thing that used to upset me as a child. Negative: the more I look at it, the less amusing it will seem and the more I'll focus on the pathos. I'm still a tad neurotic, you know.


    Cute. I don't like beer and this may be the best use for it I've seen. I'm definitely going to play with the froth next time I find myself trying to aquire a taste for it. However, it would probably make people think I'm male, and that I like beer.


    The one currently by my name. God bless that elephant and whoever made him a trampoline. Funny AND inspiring. Not very high impact though.

    The other option is rotating them regularly or on a whim. This would still require a degree of decision-making from me, though not as much commitment, and may be annoying and confusing for other forum users.

    As I'm sure you'll appreciate this is an extremely serious problem and assistance is urgently required.

    Cast your votes now!

  2. #2
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    I can't see any images in the OP.

    What I do know is that the bouncing elephant avatar you have right now is solid gold.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  3. #3
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default



    How about this one?



  4. #4
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I can't see any images in the OP.
    I had to open them all in a new tab to see them, and after I did...
    What I do know is that the bouncing elephant avatar you have right now is solid gold.
    +1

    I agree. Keep the elephant, it's the best one.

  5. #5
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,160

    Default

    I like your current Avy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post


    How about this one?


    Jock is that your woman?

  7. #7
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    I like your current avatar because it's animated. The beer one is nice too, but it looks too small.


    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post


    How about this one?
    Sexy.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mockingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    249

    Default

    You must keep the elephant. Who else has a bouncing elephant?
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

  9. #9
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Jock is that your woman?
    Funny you say that, because to find the picture I googled "Jaguar's Dad."



  10. #10
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Funny you say that, because to find the picture I googled "Jaguar's Dad."
    HAHAHA.

Similar Threads

  1. Help me understand my son
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:18 PM
  2. Help Me With My Homework!
    By OctaviaCaesar in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 09:52 PM
  3. help me type my father's dutch-irish hero
    By runvardh in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
  4. Help me type my ex please
    By Sahara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO