User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which would you choose?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Follow that voice, it could lead to adventure

    26 65.00%
  • Hide deep in that duvet, it could be an adventure that leads to your death

    14 35.00%
First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 67

  1. #11
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Do non of you watch horror movites... HE's behind you, you know that supernatural voice is a lunatic psyco killer who is just going to slash your head off...

    Actualyl for years watching slasher/horror movies it was really difficult to understand why anyone would walk into a drak room without turning the lights on... it took us a while to hit the nail on the head, many US houses don't have centralised lightly, which is pretty much standard here except perhaps in international hotels... hence people walking all the way into dark rooms...

    Quit pretending their an adventure and realise it's an axe man...

  2. #12
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Do non of you watch horror movites... HE's behind you, you know that supernatural voice is a lunatic psyco killer who is just going to slash your head off...

    Actualyl for years watching slasher/horror movies it was really difficult to understand why anyone would walk into a drak room without turning the lights on... it took us a while to hit the nail on the head, many US houses don't have centralised lightly, which is pretty much standard here except perhaps in international hotels... hence people walking all the way into dark rooms...

    Quit pretending their an adventure and realise it's an axe man...
    Oh, this wasn't inspired by a slasher horror flick, it was from Merlin, the scene in which the chained up dragon below ground is calling him. "Mmmmmerliiiiiiiiiin"

    So it could be a dragon you know.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  3. #13
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Oh, this wasn't inspired by a slasher horror flick, it was from Merlin, the scene in which the chained up dragon below ground is calling him. "Mmmmmerliiiiiiiiiin"

    So it could be a dragon you know.
    LOL Or an axe murderer...

    LOL - still strange voices neved good....

  4. #14
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I do not have such an inner child. Anyhow, you have my answer, no?

    People tend to label everything they don't understand to be supernatural. That is something I am incapable of doing.
    So you never believed in santa claus!? :horor:

  5. #15
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Nope. Don't have him here.

    I believed in Sinterklaas though. (Some spanish saint of old, quite different from Santa Clause.)

    And when I learned he wasn't real I told my mother I was going to find a new mother that doesnt lie to me and was pissed off for weeks at her. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #16

  7. #17
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    I would probably hide under my covers, softly stuttering "who's there?" over and over.

  8. #18
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    You could also say "I'm not him, he lives next door. Move along... *yawn*"
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  9. #19
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    You could also say "I'm not him, he lives next door. Move along... *yawn*"
    Hahaha.

    But, this is a supernatural being, right? If so, it would probably know if I were lying.

  10. #20
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Hahaha.

    But, this is a supernatural being, right? If so, it would probably know if I were lying.
    Ok, I'll make an attempt at using the term supernatural. :P

    Why would a 'supernatural' being know if you're honest or not?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 05:52 AM
  2. What would you do?
    By JivinJeffJones in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:20 AM
  4. What would you do?
    By raindancing in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO