123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Default Halloween Costumes

So Halloween'ss coming up... and it's on a Saturday! Sweeeet! I always have a blast putting together costumes. I started thinking about it tonight, and I'm having trouble coming up with something. Elf? Ninja? Princess Leia as Jabba's slave? Cowgirl? Flapper? Lara Croft or Chun Li?!

So what about all of y'all? What is everyone planning on being? Or am I still asking this too early?
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    So Halloween'ss coming up... and it's on a Saturday! Sweeeet! I always have a blast putting together costumes. I started thinking about it tonight, and I'm having trouble coming up with something. Elf? Ninja? Princess Leia as Jabba's slave? Cowgirl? Flapper? Lara Croft or Chun Li?!

So what about all of y'all? What is everyone planning on being? Or am I still asking this too early?
    I always thought blind referee or blind lifeguard was funny.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74"]Halloween Costume Warehouse: Jersey Outlet[/youtube]

In all seriousness, since leaving Boston, I've shut down the whole Halloween thing. Unfortunately. I never have good costume inspiration

MBTI
    ENFP

A sexy hamburger? OR a A sexy cherry pie (that one's real)? I saw a sexy CIA agent costume that sounds like the kind of thing you're looking for at Spirit- it was really cute.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was planning on going as either Sherlock Holmes or Einstein... but then the Sherlock Holmes hat didn't fit. I'd say screw it, but my older sister's having a Halloween social for her wedding and we're being forced to dress up. So now I'm apparently going as zombie Einstein who's returning from the grave because everyone got his theorem wrong.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    [youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74"]Halloween Costume Warehouse: Jersey Outlet[/youtube]

In all seriousness, since leaving Boston, I've shut down the whole Halloween thing. Unfortunately. I never have good costume inspiration
    The Jersey accents just made that video 10x funnier. I'm totally going there... But yeah, my INTP friend is the exact same way. When we dated way back when, it'd be like 2 days before Halloween, and I'd take it upon myself to find him something because every time I asked what he wanted to be, he would just go: *Shrug*
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

the best costumes are ones of characters that are easy for you to pull off, looks and persona-wise.. think about what would suit your personality best (or the parts of it you want to express)...and then think about what would look good on you. simple as that. pretty girls can get away with just about anything though

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    So now I'm apparently going as zombie Einstein who's returning from the grave because everyone got his theorem wrong.
    I would just like you to know, that I was taking a sip of water when I read that, and it ended up all over my screen.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Princess Leia as Jabba's slave?
    My votes in.

Yeah im haveing the same trouble actually, got a mandatory costume party to go to and no costume. Went last year as Dr. Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show but cant do that 2 years in a row. Thinking of going in a BDSM outfit but everyone tells me I have to keep my junk in my pants this year so I dont know.
    SDMF

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Princes Leia

I think I'm going as Princess Tiana.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.