User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Sensual

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Default Sensual

I'm an ENFJ, but I still love me some girls with intoxicating scents. It's like their signature, their trademark, their hallmark; whenever I smell their smell it takes involuntarily to a place of mental intimacy...whether I like the girl, or not.

So my question is, how many of you girls wear a trademark scent? How many of you just put enough on every day to tantilize all the men around you? What do you put on?

And I'm also curious about the flipside. How do you feel about guys who always wear that hint of aftershave, that bit of cologne that's not overdone so that it drives you nuts? What's your favorite cologne on a man?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I am rather disturbed if people took the time and day to "take in my scent".
    I like Thirty-eights revolving like the sun round the Earth.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by LEVINA View Post
    I am rather disturbed if people took the time and day to "take in my scent".

What is disturbing about that?... Do you wear any scents?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

For some reason, it's perceived by some as rude or disturbing if you tell someone "you smell nice".
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    For some reason, it's perceived by some as rude or disturbing if you tell someone "you smell nice".
    Go wash your mouth!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

My GF wears Clinique Happy, and it takes me to such a happy place when I smell it, that when she tried to change it once I told her the new one made her smell like a grandma [it didn't, I just like it as much!]. I know, I'm pretty romantic.

Gets me so riled up and ready to go...although if I smell it on somebody else I immediately look around for her.

Dali

I know what you mean; the right perfume, the right scent on a girl... oh yeah.

Even if I don't have any designs on a particular girl, that whiff you catch (when applied in moderation, of course) as she walks past is pretty sexy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Gets me so riled up and ready to go...although if I smell it on somebody else I immediately look around for her.
    Cute!

MBTI
    STP

good smelling shampoo will catch my attention anytime. Something about the shampoo and the thought that they are just out of the shower or something or cleanliness or something, I cant put my finger on it exactly.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    So my question is, how many of you girls wear a trademark scent? How many of you just put enough on every day to tantilize all the men around you? What do you put on?
    I wear Ralph by Ralph Lauren for Women. Men and women like it, which is a nice side effect, but not the main reason I wear it. I wear it because I love the scent; it's floral and feminine.

And I'm also curious about the flipside. How do you feel about guys who always wear that hint of aftershave, that bit of cologne that's not overdone so that it drives you nuts? What's your favorite cologne on a man?
    I like men who smell nice, but I'm not particular about the scent. Although some of those body sprays like Axe and Bod can catch my attention with their unique scents.