User Tag List

First 456

Thread: Sensual

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Is anyone else sitting there wishing they would hurry and invent "Smellnet" so we could all smell the different perfumes referenced in this thread RIGHT NOW?

I want to know what you peeps smell like. Does that make me weird?
    i was totally hoping the same thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Cologne and perfume make me sneeze. I'm so awesome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yes, I like the idea of smelling attractive to men. But I think my real issue is that I think smelling bad is the worst sin a person could commit in terms of personal hygeine. Messy hair? Fine. Ugly sweat pants? Whatever. No make-up? Oh well. But not smelling pleasant is absolutely out of the question for me unless I'm sick or something extreme like that.
    yes, yes, yes. i become rather disturbed if i am not at least neutral in the scent department. smelling good is feeling good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I do occasionally wear perfume oils that I've either mixed myself or a few different scents from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (they have some nice incensy floral things that don't smell weird on me).
    i am a fan of black phoenix as well. i tend to favor the aquatic and soft floral scents, but i got a sample of snake oil and it actually smelled really nice on me - the vanilla was the top note on my skin, very sensual. that one seems to smell good on everyone, but different on everyone too - i love how oil perfumes mesh with each person's chemistry a little differently and bring out different notes. i also found that their men's fragrances smell rather good on me - things tend to smell sweeter on me than in the bottle. for this reason i decidedly avoid very foody smelling things. when i was about 13 i bought a strawberry vanilla cupcake scent and it was so sickeningly sweet on me i was nauseated

i used to be obsessed with this solid oil perfume that came in a little brass tin, it was tea rose scented.. i wish to hell i knew what it was called! i think it was from india. i used to get it at this little shop that closed down. boo.

victoria's secret had a line called aura science and the one called 'heart: awakened' smelled really good on me. it was probably something like coconut and tonka. powdery and feminine, but not overkill. i got so many compliments from men and women with it - too bad i got it as a gift and never bothered to try to get more until it ran out - by then they'd stopped selling it! boo!

the only common perfumes i really like are anna sui and lolita lempicka, which are hideously overpriced. betsey johnson has a decent one too. but it's not worth it! i don't really like alcohol based smells a lot, theyre usually too cloying to me.

speaking of smells, i got this lotion on a whim and it's awesome! it smells just like a fresh orange with cloves pressed into it..and androgynous enough for both sexes.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

This creeps me out a bit.

>_>
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    This creeps me out a bit.

>_>
    + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Enneagram
    9w8

I am very tactile - all five senses are loved, including smell.

But please, please, just let me smell ye.

If I am with someone, though, hugging them and smelling warmth and clothing seeming fresh out of the dryer (fabric softener?) is a giddy feeling. Comforting.

I'm sure it's possible to have an intoxicating scent that is not your own, but everyone just seems to overdo it, and for someone with a sensitive nose it's simply overkill and makes me sneeze. (I share your awesomeness, Elaur.)

MBTI
    ISTx

I really like a fresh smelling girl.

MBTI
    INFP

No scents - on me or him. Clean is good - though healthy sweat isn't always bad. Now if someones been baking bread in the kitchen or whatnot - nice.