First 3456 Last

Thread: Sensual

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Is anyone else sitting there wishing they would hurry and invent "Smellnet" so we could all smell the different perfumes referenced in this thread RIGHT NOW?

I want to know what you peeps smell like. Does that make me weird?
    i'd say yes...but then something tells me no...i dont know if i REALLY want to smell some of the people here...someone might not have taken a shower
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Phantonym

My obsession with perfumes comes in waves. I was really into perfumes a couple of years ago. Ahhh...the time I spent with Hugo Boss "Woman" and "Femme". Good times

However, I haven't worn anything for about two years now. I can't stand having any of my old perfumes on me and even going to the perfume section in a mall makes me nauseous. I guess I'm in my fresh air stage at the moment.

But a hint of the right aftershave or cologne on a right man, just a bit so you'd have to be really close to feel it...that is just...swoonworthy...

MBTI
    INTP

Everyone overdoes cologne/perfume and smell like a walking death cloud of petrochemicals.

MBTI
    infp

I barely wear any scents, I tend to just wash and put on some roll on and then I'm done. Sometimes I might spray some Coco chanel, but that's like a once in a blue moon thing lol.

I smell of cocoa butter though because that's what I cream myself with, and apparantly my hair smells edible according to my ex squeezables.

I like men that smell like vanilla, it actually makes me become quite physically affectionate. :P
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

I love the smell of vanilla, I used to even wear it, no longer though...
    Cinnamon sounds pleasant, I might pursue an aftershave of that...
    Everyone is a case study.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    So my question is, how many of you girls wear a trademark scent? What do you put on?

J'adore by Dior

J'adore is a soft, elegant floral scent that's great for feeling that early-morning freshness, or a refined sophistication, without the heavy musks of Chanel perfumes. It also combines the delicate and powdery white-florals with earthy notes of Amaranth wood, rich Damascus plums, and including a few spicy undertones. Dior has created an excellent arrangement of all these different scents, where neither distinct characteristic empowers the other. While I admire this perfume for its unique balance, I don't recommend it to the hard-core, or even moderate perfume enthusiasts. You'll want something with a more outgoing personality. I've never been the person to wear fragrances unless I find one strikingly pleasant, and even then, I prefer some understatement. Don't know about anyone else, but I'm not keen on having the entire room smell my perfume. It should be a scent that I can individually enjoy, or anyone standing semi-close enough. And it works for almost any occasion.

Two other favorite perfumes: Ralph Romance (lush, warm florals) and Ralph Cool (a spunky fruity-floral musk), both by Ralph Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    And I'm also curious about the flipside. How do you feel about guys who always wear that hint of aftershave, that bit of cologne that's not overdone so that it drives you nuts? What's your favorite cologne on a man?
    Something light, fresh and crisp. Preferably with an invigorating, citrus blend. I'm currently looking a similar scent offered for women. Thinking about trying Lacoste.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Everyone overdoes cologne/perfume and smell like a walking death cloud of petrochemicals.
    "It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    "It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way."

Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

nd_5757.jpg

My signature scent is Wild Wind by Gabriella Sabatini. Sadly, it's no longer being made, so I occasionally buy bottles from ebay and stuff to keep wearing it. It was the perfume I wore when I met my SO and he very much has a reaction to that perfume, to the point where he cannot say if he likes the smell, he just strongly identifies it with me. So whenever he smells it, he instantly gets flashes of us together

I do have other scents as well, amongst others, the MAC perfumes (love the pink and black one) and although he bought those for me, and he loves em, they don't have the same emotional meaning to him

I personally totally get turned on by the deodorant Nivea for men. It's ridiculous, I know, but it just melts me completely. The Playboy for men one is also awesome
    I do enjoy cologne, but just a hint of it, so you get pleasantly surprised when you hug someone or kiss them on the cheek. Nuzzling in a guy's neck who's wearing the right cologne as well as the right amount of it can be like heaven
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
    60% of the time it works 100% of the time.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien