User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Sensual

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I go nuts for men's cologne. I'm pretty smell-sensitive, so it's fairy important to me that my man has a nice scent. Cologne, deodorant, aftershave - anything that gets my imagination going and puts a smile on my face. I like Hugo Boss and Van Gils on a man.

I wear Dior Addict.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I go through phases with colognes and perfumes, meaning that my "signature" scent has changed several times over the years. I love Lolita Lempika, but can't always afford to wear it.

So currently I wear Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works. I think it is an absolutely delicious scent and other people seem to like it (Bath and Body Works won an award for this particular "flavor").

Yes, I like the idea of smelling attractive to men. But I think my real issue is that I think smelling bad is the worst sin a person could commit in terms of personal hygeine. Messy hair? Fine. Ugly sweat pants? Whatever. No make-up? Oh well. But not smelling pleasant is absolutely out of the question for me unless I'm sick or something extreme like that.

I've always like Drakkar Noir on men, even men I'm not otherwise attracted to. Different guys have different body chemistries, but Drakkar seems to smell good on everyone, I don't know why. I also like the way Unforgivable by Sean Jean smells.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    So currently I wear Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works. I think it is an absolutely delicious scent and other people seem to like it (Bath and Body Works won an award for this particular "flavor").
    I love this scent, along with Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sweet Pea. Actually, pretty much all of Bath and Body Works' scents are great.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I'm kind of the same, but only if the people in question are good friends (usually the same people that I'm ok with having physical contact with). With those people, I'm not picky about what they smell like (though I'm partial to clean laundry+Tag deodorant, or any kind of herbal smells). I love their scents though, and it kind of goes hand in hand with physical contact and mental closeness. I tend to not care or enjoy how strangers smell.

Generally I just smell like me+bath products (pomegranate shampoo, oatmeal soap). I have a hard time judging how strongly perfume smells when I apply it, and I don't want to scare people off. I do occasionally wear perfume oils that I've either mixed myself or a few different scents from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (they have some nice incensy floral things that don't smell weird on me).
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    So my question is, how many of you girls wear a trademark scent? How many of you just put enough on every day to tantilize all the men around you? What do you put on?
    I don't wear scent to tantalize. I wear ones that I like. Currently it's sandalwood and cinnamon. I do get compliments on it and my ENFJ seems to like it. I vary by season or mood and sometimes no scent other than the body wash I used in the shower.

And I'm also curious about the flipside. How do you feel about guys who always wear that hint of aftershave, that bit of cologne that's not overdone so that it drives you nuts? What's your favorite cologne on a man?
    I prefer no scent on a man. Soap. That clean man smell is intoxicating in itself. I do understand what you mean about a signature scent. A person's own chemistry and smell. I could find my ENFJ in a room full of people by how he smells. If I haven't seen him for a day, the first thing I want is a hug and to just...inhale.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm a male, and my opinion on 'Scents' is highly mixed.

There are some scents I can't tolerate: Ones that make girls smell like dead ladybugs... Or worse, crap. There is too much 'Crap Scent' in my high school.

But many sorts of fruits can be interesting, and as Smell is a very identitive sense, it can make the overall impression or outward identity be more appealing.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I love this scent, along with Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sweet Pea. Actually, pretty much all of Bath and Body Works' scents are great.
    My favorites are Japanese Cherry Blossom and Midnight Pomegranate. I also love the Lavender Chamomille room spray. Warm Vanilla Sugar is always good - that's my neighbor's favorite.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    There is too much 'Crap Scent' in my high school.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Even my shampoo costs 5 Euro and it's called "Alaska"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I'm serious! At least 3X a week I'm walking in the hall, and I notice a smell emnating from a girl walking in front of me that smells like somebody crapped their pants. It is a serious epidemic.

Vanilla, Coconut, Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, Mango, Kiwi, and many Tropical Fruits can be very pleasing to the senses.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Even my shampoo costs 5 Euro and it's called "Alaska"
    What does it smell like? Snow, Pine Tree, and Elk crap? And how big is this shampoo container?

I remember my male Bipolar, almost XXXX cousin wore a cologne called 'Dirty English'. It didn't smell like a Dirty Englishman, though, it smelled a bit like baby oil and some odd thing I couldn't identify.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari