First 71516171819 Last

Thread: Type armies

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    More like ESTPs at war...
    Haha. It could work either way.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Can I be in the backstabbing spy business?

No, actually I'd like to blow things up. A saboteur?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Haha. It could work either way.
    Yea, you could say all the EXXPs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

Dude. How many times do you change your MBTI type. I've seen you INFJ, ESTJ and a few others.(can't remember) What are you??

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    Good Flag idea!

Land vehicles? For starters, HIMARS are a must. You'll need 3 people each, but they are very high-powered and can move 85 KM/H, a very impressive speed for artilley. For straightforward MBTs we should finish the development of the XM1202 MCS

Some common tactics will include use of ATGMs
    The HIMARS munitions, ATACMS surface-to-surface missile, has a range of 128 kilometers.
    This is good. A standard 155 mm howitzer shell has a range between 22 and 30 kilometers.

So, it'd be kind of nice to have... But missiles are expensive stuff.
    It's not so fun when the warhead costs more than the targeted building(s)
    But i'll take a few and try it.

The XM1202 MCS on the other hand.... It looks kind of cool, but there are good reasons they stopped developing it. Tanks are slow-moving pieces of equipment and they are bound to be hit by RPG-7 projectiles or the like.
    Until something better comes along, i'd much rather have the Leopard 2E as our MBT, supported by the NLOS-C self-propelled artillery.

The Leopard 2E is an upgrade of the Leopard 2A6. It's got improved mine protection (the original was pretty awesome, too) and generally reinforced armor.
    The Leopard 2 is generally regarded as the best tank in the world right now.

Except for the general awesomeness and high-tech systems it has...
    It's armed with two MG3's!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    See? SNEAKY! Complete with devil smiley. Don't trust this one, YLJ. Also, I can has cool laser weapons?
    Laser weapons wouldn't be much use in close quarters, madame
    How would you like the Heckler & Koch 416 chambered for 7.62 NATO?
    Delivers a huge punch and it goes through most bodyarmor.
    I have huge allergies towards the 5.56 NATO round, since it is small and weak.
    Enemies can literally stand up and continue shooting at you after being hit sometimes.
    The 7.62 takes care of that.
    This is the weapon without any gadgets on it. Of course you can add gadgets like grenade launcher or underslung shotgun, aimpoint or ACOG sights, high-capacity magazines, Bipod... Whatever you need.
    Want to know the best part? You don't need a gunsmith to do that with the 416. You can do it yourself!
    Another good thing is that you can dip this baby in sand, water and mud...
    It'll still continue working. Not like those M4's and M16's in wide use.
    They jam up after a grain of sand or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well I'm an old fashioned gentleman.

Just ask local hookers. They'll tell you that you I don't use condoms and pay in silver coins.
    Whoa. Can I be your hooker, provided that you don't have any venereal diseases?

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

Saboteurs are always needed I've got a background in electronics, so I kind of love to blow things up, too.
    It's such a good way of dealing with enemies. Either sneaking in planting something, boobytrapping a bridge, narrow pass or a piece of road... Or a ship... Or plane... Tank... Dang. Explosives are useful

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    ISTP - Jack of all Trades, and excellent at all of them. An army of ISTP's? Anyone else is doomed. The pilot can also fix the plane, the tank driver can also be a sniper.....and everyone is independent enough to be able to work both as a unit, or as a lone wolf. Sure, one sniper or rogue guy behind enemy lines is a problem....give a thousand ISTP's equipment, maps, intel, and explosives, and well....there goes your logistics. Actually, you don't even need any of that...just give a thousand ISTP's permission to go blow s*** up in that direction and kill whoever's in their way, and a knife, and they'd probably be successful.
    lol, if any single type army was to dominate all the others, it would be the ISTJ's

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    ISTP - Jack of all Trades, and excellent at all of them. An army of ISTP's? Anyone else is doomed. The pilot can also fix the plane, the tank driver can also be a sniper.....and everyone is independent enough to be able to work both as a unit, or as a lone wolf. Sure, one sniper or rogue guy behind enemy lines is a problem....give a thousand ISTP's equipment, maps, intel, and explosives, and well....there goes your logistics. Actually, you don't even need any of that...just give a thousand ISTP's permission to go blow s*** up in that direction and kill whoever's in their way, and a knife, and they'd probably be successful.
    I would be the sniper that shoots right next to you, wait for you to move and do it again. Its better than just shooting them

Or devise a gun to shoot backwards and then leave them for the enemy to find.

Sniffles

I'm detecting a certain bias towards NATO weaponry on the part of YLJ.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    An all ESTP army? Kill all enemies, drink their blood, and spend their money, right? That was easy! :horor:

We're lovers though, can't we just trap the armed fools in a trench and run off with their women into the hills for an outdoor skinny dipping festival?
    Most excellent idea, fellow duder! STATION!!!!

There's this chick at work who told a story about two girls who ventured into the forest, didn't happen to have clothes on and found a bathtub full of pudding in which they began to fight...

I told her, I'll buy the pudding here (WalMart), go to Lowe's next door to get the bathtub and meet you in the forest.

They got a real kick out of that. I was given a definite "yes".

Those chicks fight over me constantly, even the ones who are taken.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I'm detecting a certain bias towards NATO weaponry on the part of YLJ.
    You know, it makes logistics easier.
    A large part about running a successful army is about logistics and being able to cooperate well with allies.
    I would LOVE it if they made the 6.8 mm Remington SPC (6.8x43mm) the standard cartridge of future NATO weapons, but we're just not there yet.
    It is midway between 5.56 and 7.62, with the best of both worlds, so to speak.

I love AKMs and AK-47s and russian tanks just as much as anyone, but they're just not as good as modern western weaponry.
    Certainly better than M16s and M4s... But they're hardly modern anymore.
    Edit: and the 5.45x39 russian cartridge, despite the armor piercing capabilities... It's got no punch in it.

Yes... I have a bias towards NATO weaponry But I have strong motivations for it.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come