User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Thread: Type armies

MBTI
    INTJ

So... have we won yet?
    wails from the crypt.

Not if my giant useless rubber ducky has anything to say about it.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTP

ISTP - Jack of all Trades, and excellent at all of them. An army of ISTP's? Anyone else is doomed. The pilot can also fix the plane, the tank driver can also be a sniper.....and everyone is independent enough to be able to work both as a unit, or as a lone wolf. Sure, one sniper or rogue guy behind enemy lines is a problem....give a thousand ISTP's equipment, maps, intel, and explosives, and well....there goes your logistics. Actually, you don't even need any of that...just give a thousand ISTP's permission to go blow s*** up in that direction and kill whoever's in their way, and a knife, and they'd probably be successful.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Come on, that's old tech.
    Well I'm an old fashioned gentleman.

Just ask local hookers. They'll tell you that you I don't use condoms and pay in silver coins.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well I'm an old fashioned gentleman.

Just ask local hookers. They'll tell you that you I don't use condoms and pay in silver coins.
    hilarious. I have much respect for you, sir.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    A.O, I take it that link went to that old thread about how you would be evil and try and take over the world? (it didn't work for me)

I think that thread also demonstrates that I need my target alive and well, untill I conceive an heir. So for now YLJ is safe. Besides, I never agreed to share his bed in this thread, let alone bear his child. I merely suggested entertaining him (and offering him my other, more shady services on the side).

For that matter, YLJ...how dangerous can I possibly be to you? You'd be on to me in no time and you're way stronger than me..and I can use a powerful patron. In fact..you could have me 'Mata Hari' your enemies...think about the possibilities. Would you really throw that all away?

You'd give the enemy the opportunity to recrute me instead and target your officers...
    I'd rather work with you though

1. That link leads into the thread where I am simply talking about how the can be conquered since it is so complicated task.

2. When you are trying to get so close to someone like this you don't need to agreed that you will carry his child. That is something that "just happens".

3. It doesn't matter if he is stronger since you can always a knife under the sheets. What means that the time someone finds out about this he will paroabably be dead by then.

Suit yourself, baby..I won't be able to protect you from powerhungry snakes like A.O. then though..
    As far as I know I am not the one that wants/wanted to be so close to him.
    I must say you are quite pushy young lady.

Kant..you do realize that A.O is male and NTJ as well...?
    So what will you do about it ? Carry my child ?

You know Jesus I think that we should just throw her into the dungeon with the rest of your "pets". Not to mention she is quite dangerous since she knows many names. This is simply not the risk worth taking
    I am only waiting for you mark.

But if something "happens" to me I tust you will know what to do.

MBTI
    GONE

I thought armies were a bunch of XSTJs being led by a diabolical heartless XNTJ?

That's how I'd have my army. With some super sneaky MacGuyver-esque ISTPs and fearless Berserker-esque ESTPs and a mad scientist ENTP or two in the mix. And some super patriotic NFs in the mix for that extra "oomph" and to give the occasional speech.

I agree with Katsuni, ENTP army = fail. Add to that INTP army = fail.

Actually, any "P" dominant army? = SUPER Fail. Unless you're looking to just win the battle (one of them) and not the war.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Aww come on, A.O..don't tell me you too are scared to be near me *bambi look*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    LoLz

I searched the entire thread and ISTJs are nowhere. Are we just the grunts and support in the background that is the backbone but no one ever notices? Not that I wouldn't like that job. I do best as a grunt or in a support position, just as long as my contribution is genuinely appreciated and acknowledged.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

ENFPs at "War":

There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.