User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: TypeC dreams

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Default TypeC dreams

I had a dream the other night that I don't totally remember, but a few moments stick out to me.

I remember I was with a large group of people (as per usual in my dreams) and there were a few different groups of girls that I and maybe a couple others ended up flirting with. At one point the group I was with was comprised of the ever-interesting selection of TypeC members.

Well the funniest part was when Halla and I broke off from the rest and we took a spin on his lightning-speed go-cart whatever-it-was. It was hilarious because at one point we veered off the road into a grassy field for a shortcut and blazed right through a wire fence! A section and then some was completely and utterly destroyed.

I remember looking behind us and then back at his imposing muscular figure (clothed in something resembling a Thor outfit! ) and being amused. I was all, "Well that's easy to fix anyway. All you need are some wire-cutters." He was just like, "Yep!" and kept focusing on the road. During this whole time we were having a kind of interesting conversation, too. Well soon after running through the fence and ending up back on the road a biker cop came up behind with flashing lights and stopped us.

I think that's about the time the dream ended, which is too bad because I'm sure that turn of events would've yielded even more hilarious results.

Anyone else ever have these dreams? I've found this forum brings out some of our more interesting characteristics, providing an array of opportunities for hilarious and off-the-wall dreams. That's been the only one so far, though.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Phantonym

Nice one.

I've never had any TypoC related dreams. Sorry, you guys, even my subconscious forgets about you the second I turn my computer off
    Last edited by Phantonym; 09-20-2009 at 10:07 PM.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dude, you were surrounded by girls, but you left them to stare at Halla's muscles.

That's all I'm saying.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Dude, you were surrounded by girls, but you left them to stare at Halla's muscles.

That's all I'm saying.
    This bro, I mean he's well built but really dude?

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

That's all I'm saying.
    Hey bro, before you leap to conclusions here, we were actually on a girl-hunting rampage.

Now as we all know Halla's married, but he was just helping me window-shop. Wingman and all that.

The real question is, what brought to mind an obsession with Halla's figure? :rolleyes2: I think you might possibly need to do a little introspection on this one.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Not a TypeC dream but on the weekend I dreamt that I was dieing of some terminal illness and my family insisted on having the funeral before I was dead, and I had to speak at it!

Arseholes...
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Wow, fuck that.

I had one where I posted something I shouldn't have drunk and tried to delete it. But it was too late.

And in the other one we were all at a party and I was dancing for you in my undies on the table. And you were loving it.

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    And in the other one we were all at a party and I was dancing for you in my undies on the table. And you were loving it.
    hahhaaaaa!

Was this before or after Jeffster's post? That scoundrel! He's tainted my image in the minds of the many before I even had a chance for rebuttal!
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The dream was ages ago. About a month ago maybe. All of the members I know well were at a bar. The tables were lined with whiskey and vodka and I was on the table in my undies dancing. There was clapping and yelling and all manner of things going on.