User Tag List

First 12

Thread: TypeC dreams

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I had a dream that included a random assortment of people from many places. Including TypeC, old classes, and television.

It was kind of weird. We were all in the middle of an old classroom, but all the desks were gone. Near the entrance to room, there was a swirling black vortex, and we were all scared of it. For some reason, we were all huddled in the opposite corner of the room from the vortex... naked, kind of shivering in fear.

Each one of us said something to another along the lines of, "You think I'm disgusting, don't you? I'm <insert several flaws that they think person wouldn't like here>." Then, the other person ended up saying, "No, of course not. You're not disgusting," and then hugging them. After we had all done this with each of the people in the group, the energy vortex disappeared, and we were all dressed again.

We all started gathering our stuff and sighing relief at this point. One person happened to comment, "I think this dream made those typical public nudity dreams look kind of silly. This was far more embarrassing, on so many different levels. *shudder* Next time I have one of those, I'm going to be SO grateful that that's the only thing wrong."

Another one happened to say, "Geez, why do all these dreams have to be so intense, anyway? Why can't we ever have a NORMAL dream?"

I have to admit, I'm pretty weird.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Typical Idealist dream. *shrug* I kinda like it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The dream was ages ago. About a month ago maybe. All of the members I know well were at a bar. The tables were lined with whiskey and vodka and I was on the table in my undies dancing. There was clapping and yelling and all manner of things going on.
    And I was there too? Well, I'm flattered!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    ...Well the funniest part was when Halla and I broke off from the rest and we took a spin on his lightning-speed go-cart whatever-it-was. It was hilarious because at one point we veered off the road into a grassy field for a shortcut and blazed right through a wire fence! A section and then some was completely and utterly destroyed.

I remember looking behind us and then back at his imposing muscular figure (clothed in something resembling a Thor outfit! ) and being amused. I was all, "Well that's easy to fix anyway. All you need are some wire-cutters." He was just like, "Yep!" and kept focusing on the road. During this whole time we were having a kind of interesting conversation, too. Well soon after running through the fence and ending up back on the road a biker cop came up behind with flashing lights and stopped us.

I think that's about the time the dream ended, which is too bad because I'm sure that turn of events would've yielded even more hilarious results.
    Muhhahahaaaa! This is awesome. Allow me to clarify:

(1) Whenever Stellar and I go on a rampage we each have equal amounts of cash stashed in our boots to be used as bail money, as the likelihood of needing a bail bondsmen when you let 2 ESTPs loose together is about 99.89%.

(2) I forgot to mention to Stellar that I needed to test the new brushgard/battering ram on my go-cart. Sorry fence!

(3) Since I am married and Stellar is not, our division of labor is as follows: (a) Halla: converse with B grade girl friends of A grade hotties giving Stellar maximum probability of ended up married with kids like me. Misery likes company! (b) Stellar makes sure that he ends up as designated driver (scary, but better than if I do it!) allowing me to have maximum potential of not wrecking my prized go-cart. Friendships are about balance!

(4) OK, the fence was easy to fix, but where the fuck is my red Thor cape, and how did we end up ate The Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas on a police motorcycle? What did we do with the cop? Was he the guy tied up like a mummy on stage with the girls? I still have money left over so what are we doing next weekend?

I've yet to have a TypC dream but I crack up every time I get on Vent and it fills my day with new thoughts of mischievous humor, which I love. I'm sure my TypC dream will have police in it.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Muhhahahaaaa! This is awesome. Allow me to clarify:

(1) Whenever Stellar and I go on a rampage we each have equal amounts of cash stashed in our boots to be used as bail money, as the likelihood of needing a bail bondsmen when you let 2 ESTPs loose together is about 99.89%.

(2) I forgot to mention to Stellar that I needed to test the new brushgard/battering ram on my go-cart. Sorry fence!
    Y'know what they say, preparation is everything!

(3) Since I am married and Stellar is not, our division of labor is as follows: (a) Halla: converse with B grade girl friends of A grade hotties giving Stellar maximum probability of ended up married with kids like me. Misery likes company! (b) Stellar makes sure that he ends up as designated driver (scary, but better than if I do it!) allowing me to have maximum potential of not wrecking my prized go-cart. Friendships are about balance!
    a) Those girls don't even know what hit 'em, do they?

b) Funny that the lightweight gets DD duty! Better be glad I still got a good head on my shoulders when under the influence!

(4) OK, the fence was easy to fix, but where the fuck is my red Thor cape, and how did we end up ate The Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas on a police motorcycle? What did we do with the cop? Was he the guy tied up like a mummy on stage with the girls? I still have money left over so what are we doing next weekend?
    Your red Thor cape is tying the mummy cop up, of course. I'm kinda envious of him getting whipped, though. At least he's too wasted to know what's going on. We'll set him straight in the morning and make sure he knows that we don't know what happened to him but we did save his bike from the hooligans who must've stolen it and figured he'd enjoy a little show in the meantime. This is after he wakes out of his boob-smothered drunken spell, of course. We'll also let him pay us to not tell his wife what happened and buy us a few drinks for the road to boot. And yeah, can he clear traffic for us on the way out of town?

Next weekend I predict we're gonna find ourselves waking up in togas in a suite in Holland with the owner banging at the door demanding to know why the band manager for the Red Hot Chili Peppers is threatening to sue the hotel for diverting them from their tour and why the pool is filled with empty bottles of shaving cream and people passed out on inflatable rafts. :yim_rolling_on_the_

I've yet to have a TypC dream but I crack up every time I get on Vent and it fills my day with new thoughts of mischievous humor, which I love. I'm sure my TypC dream will have police in it.
    Oh man, I've been wanting to get back on for awhile. I need a new mic, though, which I'll probably get soon. I was just on this morning with Unique but we were just typing to each other.

We definitely gotta wreak havoc on that place together, bro!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

SPs are pretty creative, apparently. I sometimes wonder if the S tendency towards realism and disinterest in imagination is overrated.

From what I'm seeing, they're not necessarily more realistic about what they imagine/dream, it's just that the kind of things they imagine tend to be more oriented in tangible kinds of experience. In other words, they like imagine stuff that would appeal to their senses if they were actually living it.

Anyway, I have a feeling being with you two would never be boring. Might scare a person out of their minds and result in injury, but it wouldn't be boring.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Your red Thor cape is tying the mummy cop up, of course. I'm kinda envious of him getting whipped, though. At least he's too wasted to know what's going on. We'll set him straight in the morning and make sure he knows that we don't know what happened to him but we did save his bike from the hooligans who must've stolen it and figured he'd enjoy a little show in the meantime. This is after he wakes out of his boob-smothered drunken spell, of course. We'll also let him pay us to not tell his wife what happened and buy us a few drinks for the road to boot. And yeah, can he clear traffic for us on the way out of town?
    Thank you for filling in the gaps in my memory! Apparently the blue tic tacs given to me by the bar manager were not over the counter... :

Next weekend I predict we're gonna find ourselves waking up in togas in a suite in Holland with the owner banging at the door demanding to know why the band manager for the Red Hot Chili Peppers is threatening to sue the hotel for diverting them from their tour and why the pool is filled with empty bottles of shaving cream and people passed out on inflatable rafts. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    OK! THAT is a prediction that had better come true. I've been wondering what to do with that crateload of inflatable rafts I accidentally bought on eBAY.

Oh man, I've been wanting to get back on for awhile. I need a new mic, though, which I'll probably get soon. I was just on this morning with Unique but we were just typing to each other.

We definitely gotta wreak havoc on that place together, bro!
    Amen Brothaaaaah'! A meetup on Vent would be truly hilarious. Let's see if we can type each other...
    I wonder if either of us is an ESTP?