User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Describe yourself

I been curious about a lot of people here and thought it would be nice to read about themselves. I'll start off by telling a little about me.

Im a warm hearted person just seeking adventure and fun in my life. Ill do the necessities to live well but not overdo it 60-100k a year. I find joy in good conversations and having people close to me. I enjoy learning about subjects like Cosmology, Digital art and quantum mechanics. I plan on eventually traveling around the world if i don't do it i probably wouldn't be able to live with myself so I'm going to have to. I believe life is incredibly short and that every hour is precious and should be lived up to the most. Life should never be taken seriously and that a person should always look well on themselves. As far as relationships go with me i hope to one day get married with someone i love more than anything and be the best husband and father i can be. I hope to one day retire in probably a extremely beautiful area in a foreign country with savings of a high GDP currency.

So what about you?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hmm, I'm a stubborn rationalist. I'm happy, confident and egotistical. I live my life my own way, and never let anyone tell me to do anything I don't want to do. I'm fairly uncaring, and it does not matter to me what people think about me. But on the other side, I can easily accept and respect people for who they are. So I rarely, if ever, actually clash with people. I live a fight-free life. And although I am very stubborn. I don't go through with things if I'm proven to be wrong either. I see my stubbornness and egotistical behaviour in the most positive light there is. Even though the traits are commonly portrayed negative. Better then what I am I can not be, because I try to be the best at everything I find important, I don't claim to be better then anyone per se, but I do claim to be as perfect as can be. I value independancy above dependancy, so I'm not a warm-hearted person. Yet I'm commonly liked and thoroughly enjoyed. As my persistant qualities and my accepting nature is very accessible to other people. And my stubborness and selfishness is easily accepted and respected, as I do not abuse those qualities at the wrong times. And will take my time to make my points as clear as day if asked too.

I'm a typical asshole that everyone likes.

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hmm, I'm a stubborn rationalist. I'm happy, confident and egotistical. I live my life my own way, and never let anyone tell me to do anything I don't want to do. I'm fairly uncaring, and it does not matter to me what people think about me. But on the other side, I can easily accept and respect people for who they are. So I rarely, if ever, actually clash with people. I live a fight-free life. And although I am very stubborn. I don't go through with things if I'm proven to be wrong either. I see my stubbornness and egotistical behaviour in the most positive light there is. Even though the traits are commonly portrayed negative. Better then what I am I can not be, because I try to be the best at everything I find important, I don't claim to be better then anyone per se, but I do claim to be as perfect as can be. I value independancy above dependancy, so I'm not a warm-hearted person. Yet I'm commonly liked and thoroughly enjoyed. As my persistant qualities and my accepting nature is very accessible to other people. And my stubborness and selfishness is easily accepted and respected, as I do not abuse those qualities at the wrong times. And will take my time to make my points as clear as day if asked too.

I'm a typical asshole that everyone likes.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hello twin brother.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Default Becoming the Day on Springbank Island

I love the inner life most of all. But when I speak from my inner life, most can't understand me.

I have persisted because speaking from my inner life is the most satisfying for me.

Of course I get annoyed with some for not understanding me, so I try to understand them. This has worked out OK as I have fairly satisfying relationships with those around me. But I want to develop my inner life more.

To some extent I have been able to do this and bring my inner life out into the everyday. Sometimes this leads to humour and sometimes to emotional closeness. But I feel there is more.

It's like every moment is a doorway. And I only have to open the door to discover a new world. But first I must slow down so that I am in the moment.

I remember I paddled out to Springbank Island in Lake Burley Griffin. I sat down with my back against a tree and didn't move for a whole day.

- To see Springbank Island just click on -
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3375/...d78a58.jpg?v=0
    or on http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3410/...ba8004.jpg?v=0
    or on http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3574/...1a0983959b.jpg
    or on http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/4...a6499f.jpg?v=0

I watched one whole day unfold from beginning to end on Springbank Island. And I discovered the day unfolds very, very slowly - so slowly, it is almost imperceptible.

And to see the day unfold you must slow down to the speed of the day. You might say you empathise with the day, or that you dance to the beat of the day which is - oh so slow - that your heartbeat slows down in your chest to follow the Sun across the sky.

And there were moments when I became the day and the day became me.

All on Springbank Island right in the centre of the Capital of a Continent.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am the naked passenger on a bus going in the wrong direction. I have no real good friends but I know a billion of people. I am socially integrated here, but I never manage to blend in perfectly.

I have a very strong affinity to connect the things a person says to a wider web of possible outcomes. In that regards, I like the phrase "a big picture person". That way I built a web of experienced things I saw in this world and developed a somewhat good knowledge of the human nature. I would be a natural salesmen, if it werent for my "big picture" sometimes being out of touch with reality. I can loose myself in the future and assume a PoV that makes me think from a position, I havent reached yet.

I have developed a pretty tough shell towards the outside world and I can masquerade as a lot of people. Some of the people I know would never like each other, if they were to meet, but I nevertheless like to bring them together and point out what things in common they have. I am no bugger tho, I am worse, I do those things subtile. More like a rogue. Under the shell I am a very sensitive person and I value good mannerisms and a dash of grace above all else. I generally value wisdom and life experience within people the most. I am naturally attracted to the business world, cause people tend to be nice to each other there, cause they want to earn money. I like how they communicate there, tho I know its quite shallow. I have no problems with rough conversation tho that would only bug me if it would come from my girl.

I am in a relationship with a girl I'ld type INFJ for 4 years and we plan to move together in the beginning of next year. She is from France and I knew it would come that way for me, cause I always had a knack for the lifestyle of french people. They manage to create a colorful life out of the most basic allday life situation and they got a lot of rituals for things, what I like cause rituals were invented to make some things easier for following generations to experience and to help them get to know, their ancestors had got the same problems. They are a form of lived wisdom. I love my girl very much, she is even more strange to our immediate surroundings than I am and I never met someone like her before. She is a very tough and strong person but is extremly jumpy and touchy at the same time. It needed some time until we got in sync, two sensitive persons that is a problem, but we adapted to each others in a way I have never experienced before. Now we are pretty strong glued together and are devastating when met in a team . She gives me a form of respect I think of should be second nature to everyone and she treats our realtionship as one of equality, never loosing the view that we are both humans and need to be treated as such.

Besides that I am a very industrious person. I am majoring in mechanical engineering and drive a 15 year old car, I have to work a lot on to keep it running. I work a lot on the house too and I help out my Dad in his plumping company. Tho I can be pretty forgetful and actually embody the stereotype of a disturbed Professor, God gave me an awesome sense for practicality when it comes to building things. Driving things or operating machinery is not so my feat. I am one of the worst Drivers in my hometown, even a danger to some . + I got issues to figure out the most easy things sometimes and think about them too complicated to derive the proper solution how to handle them. That makes up for a lot of funny situations if I try to operate gear .

I am a very slow person, I like to do a lot of planning before I approach things. My Dad is the exact opposite, he just storms with the head thru the wall, while I start to lay out all the screws first, count the parts, sort the gear and then go thru all the steps to build a thing several times in my head. That results in a lot of inpracticality too, cause sometimes I go one way to get things, five times, cause I forgot to get things or had another order in my head on how to approach things, leaving out the next steps in the process of thought.

My Dad is a rolemodel ISTP, he is a Master of Craft in sanitary- and heating-technology and a Master of Craft in Gas- and Water-installation. Runs his own company for 30 years and is his only employee. He is a great man that managed besides running his company to be there for his family more than enough time. I like to call him Mean Machine, cause he is just a killermachine like that . He is pretty rude and strong in his language but I never had an serious arguement with him in all my life. Cause he loves me as a Dad loves his son and therefore he even listened to all the crap stories I made up when being a kid. He definitly thinks of me that I am living more on cloud 9 than the real world but he never let me feel that and for that you got to love him. He owes six cars cause he is a car fan and that hobby binds us together . He never dared to work on cares tho, cause he think its not his field of expertise, I could motivate him in that field .

My mum is ISFJ and she is a wonderful caring person. They are married for 26 years and I come from a rolemodel family, there were never bad words here when I grew up. When I was young I had got a better relation to my Mom, relation with Dad developed when I got older and more experienced in life. But that's ok that way I got the best out of two worlds.

So whats left to say. I work parttime in an Engineering company and do earn the good money. My girl is doing her degree in Medicine and we both want to build a house. We already picked a rural area we like to live in and are working towards accomplishing that goal. My goal in life isnt to earn money, I'ld like to have my own business one day, cause I love the feeling of freedom. Tho I can imagine being a CEO will take a lot away from your personal freedom, I still want to have a nice idea, get it patented and run my own business. For that I need to hold to the dedication to go thru with my plans and not to live them in the mind only. I am working on that and constantly remind me of that and I already took the first steps into that direction.

My girl and me, we made a lot of bad experience in life already. Including drugs, bad relationships and the lesser shiny part of life. We are both persons who like personal growth and constantly work on that for ourselves. We both dont like people who are stuck on Level 5, while others advanced to Level 8 already, but they are part of the world and one has to accept them. My girl is pretty good with holding a mirror up so people can see themselves in it, I am a very introverted Thinker and most of the times dont care that much about people at all cause they just give me headaches. We are both not in need of much social interaction or human company and built our own little world of refugee already.

I hope tho that one day, we gonna meet some people, we can talk to more freely, cause we can respect them.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I am no good. At least, that's what people told me for the past few years. I am no good and all I do is bring myself and others into a lot of trouble and that is "s not fair to us!". I doubt my own not-goodness and I figured out that most people probably just hate my attitude. People say I'm lazy, but I don't really care, because I guess they're just weird. According to some people I have a monster in my head, but I don't have a monster in my head. They also say I'm schizophrenic, but I don't hear voices and even all the psychologists and psychiatrists that I had to visit said that I am completely normal. How boring!

I'm in high school and next year I'm going to study psychology. Yay. I'm absolutely not looking forward to it, because I know I'm terrible at finishing things. I'm also very stubborn. If I want something, I get it almost every time. Except the thing I really really REALLY want. I only get those things when I start wanting them less. AAARGH!!!

I am also a very romantic person. I've only been in love once in my life and that took 5 years. Last time I saw that person (male NFP) was two and a half months ago. I'll never see that kid again, but that doesn't matter, because I'd screw up his life anyway. It's sad, but he learned me a lot of things, made me wiser, made me love myself again, learned me to become more optimistic.

Most people who know me would describe me as a silent person. Others would describe me as an ADHDpatient. That is because 99% of my time has to be spent with boring people. And boring people make me silent. But when I get to that 1% of my not-so-boring time, all of my energy comes out. I live for those moments. Without those moments, I'd probably already live in a box under a bridge, moping about my useless existance.

I write. O yes, I do. Most things I write, are absurdistic, but they're almost always autobiographic. Right now, I'm writing a parody on "Final Destination", because I think that anyone could write something like that. I'm also writing a story that's based on the way I see my future; in the story, I'm 34 years old. I'm married to a 62 year old millionair who used to be my loyer. Together we have 3 kids, to daughters (twins, 14) and a son (11). I'm working at the city hall, as a coffee lady. I have an affaire with another millionair (who pays for my plastic surgery), a huge bastard who left his wife because she had bad genes (she gave him a daughter with Down syndrome). When I tell my husband about my affaire, he drowns himself. I really don't care and I go searching for the first boy who I ever loved (the last time I saw him, he was sent to a camp where they tried to make gay men straight). I search and search and in the end I go mad and get killed by my butler, who, in the end, turns out to be the guy I was actually searching for. Drama drama drama.

I'm from a quite disfunctional family. My mother (ISF) is a drama queen, who wanted to leave my father (NFJ) five years ago. My father made me blackmail her, so they could stay together. That had a bad impact on my self esteem. I felt very guilty for a long time. My father hates people and kept me inside tge house for years, but strangely I'm not THAT socially handicapped. My mother is a softy, and because of her I don't like healthy food. My father teaches at my school, and since last week he's also teaching me. My mother has the mind of a teenager, and sometimes she makes me think that I'm more of an adult than she.

Last week I read something a teacher of my old school wrote to my new school. It was a little note with information about me and it made me very happy. It said:
    Knows a lot! That is something she really wants to show others.
    Strange girl: does whatever she wants to do.
    Almost a genius.
    Raised bilingual: Dutch and Hungarian
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    yupp

woohoo I get to talk about myself, awesome!

Let's see I'm quiet in real life, been told by people that they didn't think their was anyone weirder then themselves until they met me. I get annoyed easily by things that go on around me, because i feel like some people just do stuff to do things with no ryme or reason, but then act like it has to be done that way. I hate being in crowds of people unless I'm drunk, and I hate being totally by myself as well. I'm to adapting for my own good at times, I might or might not be creative. and apparently I don't always make sense, but i argue that I make enough sense. I think that about covers it. as you can see a very generic 22yr old female human.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Phantonym

Cool

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8C43r4zm0&feature=related"]I am what I am[/YOUTUBE]